Are all 6230's buggy?

Last response: in Network Providers
August 12, 2005 7:47:25 PM

I see posts on different forums regarding bugs in the Nokia 6230,
mainly that the phone's software freezes up requiring battery removal
to reset the phone. Is this problem related to a certain generation of
these phones, or is this inevitable for all 6230's. Is there a software
fix? I am awaiting a new 6230, and do not look forward to problems
right off the bat. Thanks, Neal.

More about : 6230 buggy

Anonymous
August 13, 2005 5:44:11 AM

In <1123886845.264107.142240@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> on 12 Aug 2005
15:47:25 -0700, njacobs1966@aol.com wrote:

>I see posts on different forums regarding bugs in the Nokia 6230,
>mainly that the phone's software freezes up requiring battery removal
>to reset the phone. Is this problem related to a certain generation of
>these phones, or is this inevitable for all 6230's. Is there a software
>fix? I am awaiting a new 6230, and do not look forward to problems
>right off the bat. Thanks, Neal.

Suggest you post in a Nokia forum.

August 15, 2005 1:23:58 PM

My 6230 would occasionally freeze up when playing an mp3 file. Cingular
replaced it and it has been fine for the past 4 months. This phone works
great for me.

Don

!