PCIe 3.0 Card in 2.0 x 16

willard

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
Yes, it will be fine.

As far as the cheap power supply goes, I strongly recommend the low end of Corsair's Builder series. They're aggressively priced (around $40-$50), and won't burn your house down. A decent 500W supply is more than enough for that card and some future upgrades with some breathing room on top.

The 7750 will not saturate the pci-e 2.0 slot since it doesn't have the bandwith output to do that and the card is badckward compatable with the pci-e 2.0 slot.
Good and cheap are not usually found together you either want a good power supply or you want a cheap power supply , personaly I prefer a good power supply and SeaSonic , Antec , XFX and Corsair make good power supplies. Of course they also make low priced budget ones as well but as they say "you get what you pay for" and when you have high priced electronics depending on a power supply for power you do want a good one.
It would help if you gave a budget amount to work with so we know what to look for.

Tavo_Nova

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2011
for psu that makes them I would say Seasonic

but those that get seeasonic are normally good like corsair, xfx, antec aint bad at least the earthwatt on the lower wattage.

corsair so far unless I missed something doesn't make psu ^_^