What's the Reg Key for DISPLAY RESOLUTION setting?

I share an XPsp2 PC with two other users. we are ALL set up as Admin as we
all need to load programs, do tech stuff.
Problem: when anyone changes display res, this changes for everyone else's
login.
(Under W98, I got around this by having a small .reg file in my startup to
reset my resolution on my login to what I like)
HOW do I do this in WinXP? i.e. WHAT is the REG key that controls Display
Resolution for the current user?
Help, please!!!

download and use this utility
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_userdisplay.htm