unable to delete photos on my 6230

Hi
I have a problem with deleting pictures that I have set as wallpaper. I
take the photo and store it either on the media card or the phone.
Providing I do not set it as wallpaper I can delete it. However if I set the
photo as wallpaper, regardless of whether it is stored on the card or phone,
I cannot delete it. Even if I do not set the photo as wallpaper, and it is
not saved in a message in my outbox or anywhere, I still cannot delete it.
Any help would be appriciated.
Many Thanks
Anna
3 answers Last reply
More about unable delete photos 6230

    > I have a problem with deleting pictures that I have set as wallpaper. I
    > take the photo and store it either on the media card or the phone.

    I had this problem as well and found that if I turn the phone off, then on,
    I can then delete.

    > > I have a problem with deleting pictures that I have set as wallpaper. I
    > > take the photo and store it either on the media card or the phone.
    >
    > I had this problem as well and found that if I turn the phone off, then
    on,
    > I can then delete.

    I have also had this problem with sound recordings. Can't delete a recording
    I just made unless I switch the phone off and back on again.

    Anyone got any suggestions? Does the latest firmware fix this (I have 03.15)

    Cheers,

    ChrisM.

    --
    Please remove shoes to reply

    But what ... is it good for?
    - Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,
    commenting on the microchip.

    "ChrisM" <chris_mayers_blue@Suede.Yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > > I have a problem with deleting pictures that I have set as wallpaper.
    > > > take the photo and store it either on the media card or the phone.
    > >
    > > I had this problem as well and found that if I turn the phone off, then
    > on,
    > > I can then delete.
    > >

    > I have also had this problem with sound recordings. Can't delete a
    recording
    > I just made unless I switch the phone off and back on again.

    i get that with files downloaded from my pc using bluetooth

    this is my second 6230 in a day
    the first hung after using bluetooth and had a really strange habit
    if it was inactive of calls for 10 mins the first person to call it
    would ring once and go straight to answer phone
    fine if they called straight back

    same with outgoing calls it would call the number but never connect, fine if
    you redialled

    miner.-

    np: the sods - negative positive

Nokia Photo Wallpaper