Cooling my new pc

yenzas

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
Hello,yesterday my essential PC parts arrived,and i have built myself the computer,it went super fine,clean build,no problems what so ever :)

My rig :

Corsair Carbide 500R
OCZ ZT 750W
Samsung DVD RW
1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 64MB
ASRock Z77 Extreme 4
Intel Core i5 3570k
Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600mHz LP
Gigabyte GTX 670

As you can see,theres quite a few "non essential" parts missing.
SSD,cooling.

Today i have gotten some more money.I like to do extreme overclocking,so i need good cooling.Though i dont want custom liquid cooling.The things i think will do great for me.

Magnetic filter kit for all my case sides
OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD
Corsair H100
8 Cougar Vortex 120MM fans (4 goes to push pull on my radiator,2 in the front,and 2 on the hard drive cages)
4 Cougar Vortex 140MM fans (2 on the side panel,1 on the bottom,and 1 in the back)

Could you check through the parts will everything fit?I already checked it and it looks like it will,though spending like 600 bux on this and finding it isnt comaptible,is gonna kill me :D

So sorry for long text :)

Thanks!

yenzas

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012

i am aware of that :),though i need airflow cuz as i said,i go for high overclocks so :)

How high are we talking here? A better CPU cooler is going to help a heck of a lot more than case fans, and that H100 is the best you will get in terms of airflow. It will be good for those high OCs you mentioned.

yenzas

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012

I didnt work with the ivy bridge,cuz i was out on another country,and didnt have time when it came out,so i am not sure,but i am not new to overclocking,and i know that i will need good cooling for it,and the fans are really like for fun :D,i have some money to spend,and i think i want to push out the max out of this :)