Are these parts compatible?

Hello,

I am totally new with building a computer from scratch and i would like some help with my build, i chose these parts with the help from the articles of tom's hardware. I think i got a pretty nice build for the money but i dont know if these parts are all compatible with eachother. I am looking to build a gaming pc which can play all the games, it doesnt have to be on max settings but more like Battlefield 3 on medium-high. I heard that you don't have to be cheap on your power supply as allot can go wrong if it's not good,Is this power supply sufficient or should i take one from another brand? Same question goes for the cooling. As i said before the compatibility is my main question so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Build

Case: Corsair 300R
CPU: Intel Core i5 2310
Motherboard: Gigabyte, Z77X-UD3H
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 670: Gigabyte N670OC-2GD
Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Blue 3.5" 500GB SATA-600 7200RPM 16MB
SSD: Agility 3 - 60GB - 2.5inch
Optical Drive: DVD-RW SAW SATA Gen Black
Sound Card: Hercules Gamesurround Fortissimo II
Power Supply: PSU SMART 630W/80plus White

Best regards,
Joris
4 answers Last reply
More about parts compatible
  1. the 300R is good, but not as good in airflow as its big brothers, the 400R and 500R. Get the NZXT Tempest 210 for $55.
  2. Extra info:
    Budget range: €1200 or 1500$
    Overclocking: no, i have no experience in this

Reply:
    Thanks for a fast response, i looked up the case u suggested and it looks just what i need. A great airflow is the most important to me but it also says it is very small so do u know if all these components will fit in there?
  3. You dont really need a sound card. Mobos today come with built in cards, unless you want surround sound audio.
  4. Oh ok thank you for telling me that.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Compatibility Systems