Folder Options, File Types

Hello, easy question hopefully.

WinXP Pro, Open a folder and go this route, Tools, Folder Options, File
Types, scroll to JPEG extension, in the Advanced tab, I set up Jasc Paint
Shop Pro 7 as this
Edit with PSP - Also tried just plain Edit
PSP tries to open the file but doesn't succeed. Error message says "Could
not open File". Any suggestions? Other programs like Fireworks,
Dreamweaver, Paint, Photoshop (Adobe) all work this way, not PSP though.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about folder options file types

    What command line are you using.

    http://www.microscum.com/mscommunity/
    "Zion Zorg" <Zion Zorg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:578D26FD-0B8B-4E54-9FE8-FA817FD19DB9@microsoft.com...
    > Hello, easy question hopefully.
    >
    > WinXP Pro, Open a folder and go this route, Tools, Folder Options, File
    > Types, scroll to JPEG extension, in the Advanced tab, I set up Jasc Paint
    > Shop Pro 7 as this
    > Edit with PSP - Also tried just plain Edit
    > PSP tries to open the file but doesn't succeed. Error message says "Could
    > not open File". Any suggestions? Other programs like Fireworks,
    > Dreamweaver, Paint, Photoshop (Adobe) all work this way, not PSP though.
    >
    > Thanks

Configuration PlayStation Windows XP