  • Configuration
  • Playstation
  • Windows XP
March 2, 2005 10:43:13 AM

Hello, easy question hopefully.

WinXP Pro, Open a folder and go this route, Tools, Folder Options, File
Types, scroll to JPEG extension, in the Advanced tab, I set up Jasc Paint
Shop Pro 7 as this
Edit with PSP - Also tried just plain Edit
PSP tries to open the file but doesn't succeed. Error message says "Could
not open File". Any suggestions? Other programs like Fireworks,
Dreamweaver, Paint, Photoshop (Adobe) all work this way, not PSP though.

Thanks

More about : folder options file types

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 6:18:19 AM