A good right-click menu>multiple paste app?

Is there a good, straightforward app that will enhance the right click
menu>paste, so that it brings up a submenu listing the most recent 10, 15 or
whatever copied items to paste? I've looked at several apps that open with
hotkeys, but a right click menu enhancement seems cleaner and simpler, to me
anyway!

Thanks

Mr S
1 answer Last reply
More about good right click menu multiple paste

    In article <bJednSMuRatgurvfRVnyjA@pipex.net>, ms@nospamnospamnospam.com
    says...
    > Is there a good, straightforward app that will enhance the right click
    > menu>paste, so that it brings up a submenu listing the most recent 10, 15 or
    > whatever copied items to paste? I've looked at several apps that open with
    > hotkeys, but a right click menu enhancement seems cleaner and simpler, to me
    > anyway!
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Mr S

    Clipmate made by Thornsoft Development
    at
    http://www.thornsoft.com/ProductOverview.asp
    It will store hundreds of "clips" and put them in catagories for clips
    you might want to use again.
    for what it's worth
    Dave Smith