A good right-click menu>multiple paste app?

Is there a good, straightforward app that will enhance the right click
menu>paste, so that it brings up a submenu listing the most recent 10, 15 or
whatever copied items to paste? I've looked at several apps that open with
hotkeys, but a right click menu enhancement seems cleaner and simpler, to me
anyway!

Thanks

Mr S

In article <bJednSMuRatgurvfRVnyjA@pipex.net>, ms@nospamnospamnospam.com
says...
> Is there a good, straightforward app that will enhance the right click
> menu>paste, so that it brings up a submenu listing the most recent 10, 15 or
> whatever copied items to paste? I've looked at several apps that open with
> hotkeys, but a right click menu enhancement seems cleaner and simpler, to me
> anyway!
>
> Thanks
>
> Mr S

Clipmate made by Thornsoft Development
at
http://www.thornsoft.com/ProductOverview.asp
It will store hundreds of "clips" and put them in catagories for clips
you might want to use again.
for what it's worth
Dave Smith