changing font in explorer

Hi!

Anyone know how to change the font in explorer ?

My brother asked me if I now how to do that, but I have actually never
thought about it very much, but cannot find where to do it either.
I myself is running Windows XP Professional in classic mode, but
he is running in XP mode (I guess)...if that make any difference...

I have been trying to find it using Control Panel -> Display -> Appearance tab -> Advanced
but this only give my possibility to change colour of the text, font and size is greyed out
and is not selectable...

Any ideas ?

Regards

/Kenneth
3 answers Last reply
More about changing font explorer

    Fake@Fakeland.com wrote:

    >My brother asked me if I now how to do that, but I have actually never
    >thought about it very much, but cannot find where to do it either.
    >I myself is running Windows XP Professional in classic mode, but
    >he is running in XP mode (I guess)...if that make any difference...
    >
    >I have been trying to find it using Control Panel -> Display -> Appearance tab -> Advanced
    >but this only give my possibility to change colour of the text, font and size is greyed out
    >and is not selectable...

    This option is not available for all the items. Change the font
    settings for "Icon" to adjust the display in the Explorer.

    --
    (tm)

    Thank's a million Thorsten!

    It sure works for me, so it should help my brother aswell!

    Regards

    /Kenneth

    Fake@Fakeland.com wrote:

    >Thank's a million Thorsten!