Sign in with
Your question

Wifi

Last response: in Windows 7
January 29, 2012 11:27:46 AM

Hello,
Please help mei have a Dell N5050 Laptop and its a wifi , but i can't use wifi why??? I Just try Connectify It works properly but Online videos was not be Stearming...... sooo help me that how can i stearm videos in my mobile through My Laptops wifi Networks... thank's in advance

More about : wifi

a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
January 29, 2012 12:38:25 PM

Ambika, welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums!

From the specs http://www.dell.com/in/p/inspiron-15-intel-n5050/fs you have a good laptop. The Processor (CPU) and 4 GBs of RAM should be quite capable of running videos without any hitch.

It is possible that too many programs are loaded in memory during startup. These programs will use memory and if that is the case, the computer will tend to be sluggish.

Look at the "Startup folder" and uncheck (disable, not delete) programs that you are not going to use on a constant basis. If you are unfamiliar with this, ask a friend to help you do this. During startup only the bare minimum programs must be loaded. This will speed up your computer.
May 17, 2012 6:59:34 AM

I know another free software named Virtual Hotspot can help create virtual WiFi hotspot on your laptop. It works perfectly on Windows 7, XP, Vista. Super easy to use. Only several clicks, I have my iPhone connected. Never have a problem to stearm videos. Most importantly, it's free! Free! Free again! That is why I love Virtual Hotspot the most. Try it
!