Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
The Rosewill Challenger's cable management is a joke :lol: You'll only be able to feed one or two cables around the back. Even then, you'll have troubles putting the side panel back on. I've used a few for a couple builds and they were one of the most horrible building experiences.

Even though the Antec 300 is a little dated, the build quality can't be beat; it's so robust and will certainly last you much longer.
I would contact customer support at antec to see if a usb 3.0 adapter is available for that case before you decide. They have shipped me parts for free just with an email request. I have yet to use usb 3.0 for anything; I was disappointed at the performance in real world applications with sata III; my old sata II ssd seems just as fast.

Goodeggray

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2011
I would go with the Rosewill over the Antec. I own 2 Antec 300, but they are a little dated. The Rosewill has better cable management and a better way of mounting hhds. Both are the same price but you need to wait for Antec's rebate.

Xexoxix

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2012

I have read some things about static electricity problems in this case. (i.e. power button) is it true?

The Rosewill Challenger's cable management is a joke :lol: You'll only be able to feed one or two cables around the back. Even then, you'll have troubles putting the side panel back on. I've used a few for a couple builds and they were one of the most horrible building experiences.

Even though the Antec 300 is a little dated, the build quality can't be beat; it's so robust and will certainly last you much longer.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.