Help Me Register On Scott Mueller's Hardware Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mishav1

Honorable
Jun 30, 2012
In order to register on this forum you need to have bought one of scott mueller's latest books. I can get the title and isbn, and make up a place purchased but I can't get the code off the DVD since I only have a pdf version of this book. If anyone has any of the books pictured in this url at home/work.

Please tell me the title and the code off the DVD.

http://forum.scottmueller.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=76

Below is the email I was sent after trying to register. I'm building a very powerful server and really need to ask this guy a question or two. He is one of the best hardware experts around. Please help if you can. Any of the books pictured would do. Thank you.

Thanks for applying to participate in Scott Mueller's Upgrading and Repairing Forum!
Scott provides a semi-private forum to personally answer questions for those individuals who have purchased one of his current books and DVDs. The reason that we have to limit membership on the forum is that Scott personally reviews and usually answers every question, and his time is very limited.
In order to post new questions you will need to complete the registration process and demonstrate that you have one of Scott's recent publications. For Scott's recent publications, see:
http://forum.scottmueller.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=76
If you do not have one of Scott's recent products and wish to purchase one, please reply, we can sell you one of Scott's current books for only $30.00 including shipping (U.S. only), which will give you the ability to post your own questions for Scott to answer personally.
Please reply to this message with the following information about the most recent of Scott's books or DVDs that you have purchased. Note that the password can be found on the DVD included with the book:
Title:
ISBN:
DVD Password:
Where Purchased:
After receiving your reply, the forum administrator will reply with instructions on how to proceed.
Thanks for your patience,

COLGeek

Cybernaut
This is a rather odd request. Have you considered going to a bookstore or library for the information?

Also, it seems you are looking for something that others have spent money for, but you want for free. If that is the case, you likely won't get a lot of help here.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
As mentioned above, it seems somewhat suspect that you are wanting assistance to bypass actual software registration/purchase to gain access to additional help and materials.

Also, it seems you are looking for something that others have spent money for, but you want for free. If that is the case, you likely won't get a lot of help here
Yes, I have considered everything you said. Im looking for assitance online first
BTW, where did you get the PDF version? I assume you downloaded. If this is pirated material, we can't help ou here.
Sorry, this is against forum rules if the above dialogue is correct as stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.