Found another good partner!

Me, level 49 priest, and he, level 52 shaman, duo-ed the Pariah's quest
in Maraudon. Next we'll have a look at princess running :)

Ok, I lie a bit. Only one Kahn's gem is missing, but he had to go... and
I had to buy level 50 spells :p

It's always great when you find someone by chance and play together, I
mean, PLAY, don't you think?

"Babe Bridou" <babebridou@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Me, level 49 priest, and he, level 52 shaman, duo-ed the Pariah's quest in
> Maraudon. Next we'll have a look at princess running :)

haha

On Fri, 13 May 2005 16:59:39 +0200, Babe Bridou wrote:

> Next we'll have a look at princess running :)

Maybe at sixty, and that's a big maybe. ;) Though the Princess isn't
necessarily the biggest problem (I hear that priests can solo her still),
but getting there might be a bit troublesome.

M.
--
ClamWin, an open source antivirus software for Windows:
http://www.clamwin.com/

On Sat, 14 May 2005 05:19:39 +0200, Michael Vondung
<mvondung@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 May 2005 16:59:39 +0200, Babe Bridou wrote:
>
>> Next we'll have a look at princess running :)
>
>Maybe at sixty, and that's a big maybe. ;) Though the Princess isn't
>necessarily the biggest problem (I hear that priests can solo her still),
>but getting there might be a bit troublesome.

Princess? As in Maurodon boss?

My priest got invited in there at level 45-48 (bad memory) and we
killed her without many problems... Granted I was with a _very_
competent group and our tank was level 55.

If you have a level 50+ tank and a balanced group (ranged dps is good)
that undestands the strategy you should be able to take her down.

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann

Simon Nejmann wrote:

> On Sat, 14 May 2005 05:19:39 +0200, Michael Vondung
> <mvondung@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 13 May 2005 16:59:39 +0200, Babe Bridou wrote:
>>

>>>Next we'll have a look at princess running :)
>>
>>Maybe at sixty, and that's a big maybe. ;) Though the Princess isn't
>>necessarily the biggest problem (I hear that priests can solo her still),
>>but getting there might be a bit troublesome.
>

> Princess? As in Maurodon boss?
>
> My priest got invited in there at level 45-48 (bad memory) and we
> killed her without many problems... Granted I was with a _very_
> competent group and our tank was level 55.
>
> If you have a level 50+ tank and a balanced group (ranged dps is good)
> that undestands the strategy you should be able to take her down.

Oh, we already did that in a group, it wasn't that hard.

Fact is, we missed the pariah quest (got to inner maraudon with another
party member's portal) so we really were into DUO'ing the Princess. Just
the two of us :p

On Sat, 14 May 2005 12:57:06 +0200, Babe Bridou
<babebridou@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Oh, we already did that in a group, it wasn't that hard.

If you know what you are doing, no it isn't (like most things :)

>Fact is, we missed the pariah quest (got to inner maraudon with another
>party member's portal) so we really were into DUO'ing the Princess. Just
>the two of us :p

Ooh, now that sounds cool - let us know how it goes :)

Btw, I agree with Michael here, getting in there is going to be harder
than killing her...

Oh, and a second btw - if you make it, then remember to jump down into
the water below her and take out Rotgrip (huge gator). He has a couple
of sweet drops, one of them being 17 int, 11 spirit cloth shoulders
<http://www.thottbot.com/?i=19502>

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann

Simon Nejmann wrote:

> On Sat, 14 May 2005 12:57:06 +0200, Babe Bridou
> <babebridou@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Oh, we already did that in a group, it wasn't that hard.
>

> If you know what you are doing, no it isn't (like most things :)

Life is sooooo much easier in a group :)

>>Fact is, we missed the pariah quest (got to inner maraudon with another
>>party member's portal) so we really were into DUO'ing the Princess. Just
>>the two of us :p
>

> Ooh, now that sounds cool - let us know how it goes :)

It might take some time, for schedules issues mostly.

> Btw, I agree with Michael here, getting in there is going to be harder
> than killing her...

I saw that. The part where the shaman will have to hold two golems at
once will be the trickiest, I think. Elemental patrols shouldn't be
impossible, but those... those... *shivers*

> Oh, and a second btw - if you make it, then remember to jump down into
> the water below her and take out Rotgrip (huge gator). He has a couple
> of sweet drops, one of them being 17 int, 11 spirit cloth shoulders
> <http://www.thottbot.com/?i=19502>

We did him last time. The shoulder pads dropped, and the mage won them,
so I'm more than ever willing to go for it :p And yeah, I jumped on my
chair when I saw them on the roll screen!