jasper

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2003

Can someone help me with a small problem please. When I hover over an
mp3 file in windows xp explorer, I used to see the bitrate, name, song
length and other info. Now when I do the same all I get is the file
type and name. I remember seeing someone post a fix for this ages ago
that included running a system file from the command prompt and this
restored the registry settings. Anyone know what the file and command
was ?

TIA
Jasper

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/msg/75340b7d0f28138e