Lookin for small graphics card

Recently got a hd 6870. BIG mistake. WAY too big. Ill need a small graphics card with a length of around 5 inches. Is the gt 240 ok. Im not really a top-notch gamer. Im just looking for something that can play games like Minecraft maxed out. Budget is 80 dollars.
4 answers Last reply
More about lookin small graphics card
  1. randomhomosapien said:
    Recently got a hd 6870. BIG mistake. WAY too big. Ill need a small graphics card with a length of around 5 inches. Is the gt 240 ok. Im not really a top-notch gamer. Im just looking for something that can play games like Minecraft maxed out. Budget is 80 dollars.



    nvidia has smaller card at similar performance levels, but 5 inches is out of the question. Get a different case. The GT 240 will not be a good gaming card, 80 dollars is not a gaming card budget either.
  2. 5 inches? Your motherboard has to be longer then 5 inches buddy. Also the GT 240 is 6.6 inches, so there's that...
  3. Helltech said:
    5 inches? Your motherboard has to be longer then 5 inches buddy. Also the GT 240 is 6.6 inches, so there's that...

    i said around 5 inches...
  4. supremeusa said:
    nvidia has smaller card at similar performance levels, but 5 inches is out of the question. Get a different case. The GT 240 will not be a good gaming card, 80 dollars is not a gaming card budget either.


    Im only 10. I dont need anything too special but thanks. I really just need anything that can play with DECENT graphics... My friend has a Gt240 and it works really great.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards HD Graphics