My Docs folder set as a nesting folder?

Hi,
I really like the nested folder capability of the "My Music" and ""My
Pictures" folders and would like to have the same functionality for My
Documents. All these folders are accessed via the start menu and I'm using
XP Professional.
I've spent about 45 minutes searching for existing info in the newsgroup but
had no luck.
Thanks for your help.
3 answers Last reply
More about docs folder nesting folder

    You will have to explain what you mean by "nested"

    "MarkInPonitac" <MarkInPonitac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I really like the nested folder capability of the "My Music" and ""My
    > Pictures" folders and would like to have the same functionality for My
    > Documents. All these folders are accessed via the start menu and I'm
    > using
    > XP Professional.
    > I've spent about 45 minutes searching for existing info in the newsgroup
    > but
    > had no luck.
    > Thanks for your help.

    Sorry I wan't detailed enough.

    The "My Music" and "My Pictures" folders have an arrow, that when you hover
    over, will pop a window with the contents of the folder. Each folder in that
    window will pop a similar window with the same behavior.

    I'd like the same functionality for My Documents folder.

    Suggestions? Thanks. -Mark

    "Kenny S" wrote:

    > You will have to explain what you mean by "nested"
    >

    > "MarkInPonitac" <MarkInPonitac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > I really like the nested folder capability of the "My Music" and ""My
    > > Pictures" folders and would like to have the same functionality for My
    > > Documents. All these folders are accessed via the start menu and I'm
    > > using
    > > XP Professional.
    > > I've spent about 45 minutes searching for existing info in the newsgroup
    > > but
    > > had no luck.
    > > Thanks for your help.

    Thanks group - but a co-worker just gave me the answer. My Docs folder
    property is set to "Link" instead of as a menu. Once I changed it I have the
    behavior I was looking for!

    "Kenny S" wrote:

    > You will have to explain what you mean by "nested"
    >

    > "MarkInPonitac" <MarkInPonitac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > I really like the nested folder capability of the "My Music" and ""My
    > > Pictures" folders and would like to have the same functionality for My
    > > Documents. All these folders are accessed via the start menu and I'm
    > > using
    > > XP Professional.
    > > I've spent about 45 minutes searching for existing info in the newsgroup
    > > but
    > > had no luck.
    > > Thanks for your help.

Configuration Customization Windows XP