When changing resolution: all of my icons & title bars are..

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Resolution
  • Customization
  • Icons
  • Windows XP
March 3, 2005 1:59:07 PM

....any content *inside* the window is too small to read. I'm trying to go
from 800x600 to 1024x768. I have managed to change all of the icons & window
titles, but can't find a place to increase the content. Is this possible?

Thanks

More about : changing resolution icons title bars

March 3, 2005 5:24:26 PM

Your resolution should be what your monitor handles best to fill the screen.
But viewing web pages can be adjusted under I.E. View/Test Size - larger
etc.

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.