When changing resolution: all of my icons & title bars are..

....any content *inside* the window is too small to read. I'm trying to go
from 800x600 to 1024x768. I have managed to change all of the icons & window
titles, but can't find a place to increase the content. Is this possible?

Thanks
More about when changing resolution icons title bars

    Your resolution should be what your monitor handles best to fill the screen.
    But viewing web pages can be adjusted under I.E. View/Test Size - larger
    etc.

    --
    Peter.
    Toronto, Canada.
    "s" <s@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > ...any content *inside* the window is too small to read. I'm trying to go
    > from 800x600 to 1024x768. I have managed to change all of the icons &
    > window
    > titles, but can't find a place to increase the content. Is this possible?
    >
    > Thanks

Configuration Resolution Customization Icons Windows XP