Seeking advice on a new rig

Fiddle Stitch

Honorable
Jul 2, 2012
Hello there everyone,

I am currently interesting in buying a brand new computer, and I know it's cheaper to buy the parts and assemble it yourself. I was wondering if anyone here could possibly help me out by suggesting a rig for me, it would be much appreciated!
Here's a little info to get a better idea of what I am looking for, I am looking to literally buy in all the parts and build the whole thing from scratch, from motherboard to case.

Approximate Purchase Date: ASAP

Budget Range: £700 - £900

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming , digital artwork (photoshop ect.) , music creation and video editing.

Parts Not Required: Keyboard, mouse, OS.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: UK based

Country of Origin: UK

Parts Preferences: None

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe - Leave the option open but not at first

Monitor Resolution: 1024 x 768

Additional Comments: Would like it to have as many USB ports as possible, and preferably one near the microphone port, for my Turtlebeach headset.

Examples of games I would like to be able to run are games such as Skyrim, at full graphics, and I'd like it to run smoothly and happily.
Skyrim recommended specs:

Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
4GB System RAM
6GB free HDD space
DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon 4890 or higher).
DirectX compatible sound card

jwk3

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
ffs, ignore this message, the forum was throwing a fit saying I couldn't edit my own message, and now I have a second comment too :/

TRENDING THREADS