points mod

Last response: in Video Games
March 11, 2005 7:25:31 AM

I've seen some CTF servers that grant points to players that cap base
points (spawns points). Normal CTF servers don't give points for this.
Anyone know if it's a server-side con file edit or is it a server-side
map mod?

If it's a con file edit, which file/line?

/CF

More about : points mod

Anonymous
March 12, 2005 3:20:18 AM

Flagg..

I've sent you email with a link to do some server side modding that will do
that...

"Colonel_Flagg" <colonel_flagg@_NOSOUPFORJ00_internetwarzone.org> wrote in
message news:MPG.1c9b2e0b7d432a099896fe@nntp.charter.net...
> I've seen some CTF servers that grant points to players that cap base
> points (spawns points). Normal CTF servers don't give points for this.
> Anyone know if it's a server-side con file edit or is it a server-side
> map mod?
>
> If it's a con file edit, which file/line?
>
> /CF
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 5:03:36 PM

In article <bDxYd.45597$FM3.6580@fed1read02>, cbromley//@//cox.net
says...
> Flagg..
>
> I've sent you email with a link to do some server side modding that will do
> that...
>

> "Colonel_Flagg" <colonel_flagg@_NOSOUPFORJ00_internetwarzone.org> wrote in
> message news:MPG.1c9b2e0b7d432a099896fe@nntp.charter.net...
> > I've seen some CTF servers that grant points to players that cap base
> > points (spawns points). Normal CTF servers don't give points for this.
> > Anyone know if it's a server-side con file edit or is it a server-side
> > map mod?
> >
> > If it's a con file edit, which file/line?
> >
> > /CF

got it. thanks.

/CF
!