Trashing Cingular - how to make Cingular pay

A lot of people ask me how to fight back against a criminal
organization like Cingular which is fairly well connected politically.

The answer is that, while the corporate office has millions of bucks
and the political clout that goes along with that, they really are
oblivious to what is happening on the street, i.e. local level.

So what you do is get in with the local employees and get them on your
side. Then there are kinds of fun things you can do to the big
corporate behemoth, from inside the corporation.

More on this later.

city wrote:

>Larry C. Garrett <noal.fisher@markmonitor.com> wrote:
>

>I stop at ever cingular store I see and bother a sales person.
>
>They can't help, don't have answers, but i get some time for my money.
>
>Childish yes.

>http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
>----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

When a single company controls ALL telecommunications in the United
States and charges up the a$$ for services, remember that you had an
important part of that.

In <a8rqf11bpn50cs07hldieqolnqs59nj6lm@4ax.com> on Fri, 12 Aug 2005 23:48:31
-0400, Larry C. Garrett <noal.fisher@markmonitor.com> wrote:

>A lot of people ask me how to fight back against a criminal
>organization like Cingular which is fairly well connected politically.
>
>The answer is that, while the corporate office has millions of bucks
>and the political clout that goes along with that, they really are
>oblivious to what is happening on the street, i.e. local level.
>
>So what you do is get in with the local employees and get them on your
>side. Then there are kinds of fun things you can do to the big
>corporate behemoth, from inside the corporation.
>
>More on this later.

Watch out, or the black helicopters will get you! LOL

>Watch out, or the black helicopters will get you! LOL

I see them, I see them!! :)

johnf

Pathetic yes.

> In <a8rqf11bpn50cs07hldieqolnqs59nj6lm@4ax.com> on Fri, 12 Aug 2005
> 23:48:31
> -0400, Larry C. Garrett <noal.fisher@markmonitor.com> wrote:
>
>>A lot of people ask me how to fight back against a criminal
>>organization like Cingular which is fairly well connected politically.
>>So what you do is get in with the local employees and get them on your
>>side. Then there are kinds of fun things you can do to the big
>>corporate behemoth, from inside the corporation.
>>
>>More on this later.
>
> Watch out, or the black helicopters will get you! LOL

John this pretty much dispels any doubt as to whether or not cell phones
held next to the head cause brain damage!

"city" <city12345@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
> Larry C. Garrett <noal.fisher@markmonitor.com> wrote:
>>

> I stop at ever cingular store I see and bother a sales person.
>
> They can't help, don't have answers, but i get some time for my money.
>
> Childish yes.

did you fart in the stores? that is usually a good one.

Larry C. Garrett Wrote:
> A lot of people ask me how to fight back against a criminal
> organization like Cingular which is fairly well connected politically.
>
> The answer is that, while the corporate office has millions of bucks
> and the political clout that goes along with that, they really are
> oblivious to what is happening on the street, i.e. local level.
>
> So what you do is get in with the local employees and get them on your
> side. Then there are kinds of fun things you can do to the big
> corporate behemoth, from inside the corporation.
>
> More on this later.

I am just the employee you are looking for, Larry. I have been waiting
for the opportunity to get in on something like this. I would love to
jeapordize my employment, and more importantly, health insurance (heh-
who needs it anyway... my kids seem healthy).

I have some local gas station employees that I'm currently in with
working on that issue too.

--
sjwilson

In <VcuLe.4628$F_7.1977@fe06.lga> on Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:09:51 -0500,
"Thurman" <thurman@bigplanet.com> wrote:

>> [POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>>
>> In <a8rqf11bpn50cs07hldieqolnqs59nj6lm@4ax.com> on Fri, 12 Aug 2005
>> 23:48:31
>> -0400, Larry C. Garrett <noal.fisher@markmonitor.com> wrote:
>>
>>>A lot of people ask me how to fight back against a criminal
>>>organization like Cingular which is fairly well connected politically.
>>>So what you do is get in with the local employees and get them on your
>>>side. Then there are kinds of fun things you can do to the big
>>>corporate behemoth, from inside the corporation.
>>>
>>>More on this later.
>>
>> Watch out, or the black helicopters will get you! LOL
>
>John this pretty much dispels any doubt as to whether or not cell phones
>held next to the head cause brain damage!

LOL!

>When a single company controls ALL telecommunications in the United
>States and charges up the a$$ for services, remember that you had an
>important part of that.

Its really no worse than other corporate giants - Walmart, General
Motors, Microsoft, etc etc..

"Tropical Haven" <email@example.net> wrote in message
> city wrote:
>
>>Larry C. Garrett <noal.fisher@markmonitor.com> wrote:
>>

>>I stop at ever cingular store I see and bother a sales person.
>>
>>They can't help, don't have answers, but i get some time for my money.
>>
>>Childish yes.

>>News==----
>>http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
>>Newsgroups
>>----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
>>=----
>>
> When a single company controls ALL telecommunications in the United States
> and charges up the a$$ for services, remember that you had an important
> part of that.

We once had (pretty much so) a single telco company (AT&T). Local phones
were subsidized by jacked up L/D and business rates. A man named Jack Goeken
(BTC, MCI, Airfone, Railfone, InFlight) didn't believe in the saying "You
can't fight Ma Bell" and did something about. It took years, went to the US
Supreme Court and the result is what we have today. (I worked for Jack for
5+ years and resigned from Airfone 2 days after he did).

If you think what we have is bad, try to imagine what it would be like if we
only had "Ma Bell" back.

Mark

>We once had (pretty much so) a single telco company (AT&T). Local phones
>were subsidized by jacked up L/D and business rates. A man named Jack Goeken
>(BTC, MCI, Airfone, Railfone, InFlight) didn't believe in the saying "You
>can't fight Ma Bell" and did something about. It took years, went to the US
>Supreme Court and the result is what we have today. (I worked for Jack for
>5+ years and resigned from Airfone 2 days after he did).
>
>If you think what we have is bad, try to imagine what it would be like if we
>only had "Ma Bell" back.
>
>Mark

It's so tough to imagine that there might be a standardized system.
Europe, which had many analogue standards came up with a single digital
standard. The United States, with a single analog standard, has gone to
multiple digital standards (TDMA, iDEN, CDMA, GSM). Ultimately there
will 2 digital standards in the United States, but for at least 2 years
there will be 5 national standards.

No wonder everybody always complains about service.

TH

Joseph

Distinguished
May 19, 2002

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:03:33 GMT, "Mark W. Oots" <mark_ctc@(no
spam)ameritech.net> wrote:

>If you think what we have is bad, try to imagine what it would be like if we
>only had "Ma Bell" back.

It's almost there right now what with Verizon (swallowing MCI) and SBC
(swallowing AT&T) most all of US telcos will belong to either SBC,
Verizon or minorly Bell South. I'm betting that it's only a matter of
time before Qwest gets swallowed by SBC, Verizon or Bell South. Right
now the largest wireless operators are owned by former Bell companies
Verizon (formerly Bell Atlantic, NYNEX ) and cingular (jv of
Southwestern Bell and Bell South.)
- -

In <lO6Me.4721$TR.3889@lakeread08> on Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:20:38 -0400,
Tropical Haven <email@example.net> wrote:

>>We once had (pretty much so) a single telco company (AT&T). Local phones
>>were subsidized by jacked up L/D and business rates. A man named Jack Goeken
>>(BTC, MCI, Airfone, Railfone, InFlight) didn't believe in the saying "You
>>can't fight Ma Bell" and did something about. It took years, went to the US
>>Supreme Court and the result is what we have today. (I worked for Jack for
>>5+ years and resigned from Airfone 2 days after he did).
>>
>>If you think what we have is bad, try to imagine what it would be like if we
>>only had "Ma Bell" back.

>It's so tough to imagine that there might be a standardized system.
>Europe, which had many analogue standards came up with a single digital
>standard. The United States, with a single analog standard, has gone to
>multiple digital standards (TDMA, iDEN, CDMA, GSM). Ultimately there
>will 2 digital standards in the United States, but for at least 2 years
>there will be 5 national standards.
>
>No wonder everybody always complains about service.

With a single standard, we might well have been stuck with D-AMPS (aka TMDA),
which I think would have been clearly worse than what we got. And the
Europeans are now migrating to WCDMA. I think it's pretty clear that the
market works better >> in the long run << than government-mandated
standardization, short run hassles notwithstanding.

That service (coverage) is worse in the USA than in Europe is mostly a matter
of geography.