Steps I have tried:
1. Went through no post checklist on other thread, tried all steps
2. Disassemble/reassembled everything
3. Reset CMOS via battery removal
4. Tried different powersupply (dynex 400w)- no change
5. Removed Ram, tried 1 stick (each tried by itself)
I think this means I have a bad mobo- but before I order another online I figured I would see if any other ideas to try. Thanks for any and all help
4 beeps generally indicates a hardware failure (not always bad, may just be misplaced). Try taking all the RAM out and placing it back in firmly (requires more pressure than you may think).
Make sure the PSU plugs are in the right way - I know it sounds silly but you never know. Also make sure it is plugged into the mobo correctly.
Here's something. You should have two plugs going from your PSU to your mobo - one 20-24 pin (the big main one) and one 4+4 or 8pin for the CPU. If this is not connected then your CPU is not receiving power and will not work. Many people forget this, so make sure you plug that in.