6230 voice recorder

Last response: in Brands
July 9, 2004 9:32:08 PM

Can anyone tell me how the extend the duration of the voice recorder?

Does anyone one know what bandwidth it records at?

Ideally im looking to find a way of changing the software to record high
quality speach up to 30 mins!

More about : 6230 voice recorder

Anonymous
July 9, 2004 11:38:51 PM

<mcgw93@hemscott.net> wrote in news:ccmkqo$o0j$1@hercules.btinternet.com:

> Can anyone tell me how the extend the duration of the voice recorder?
>
> Does anyone one know what bandwidth it records at?
>

> Ideally im looking to find a way of changing the software to record high
> quality speach up to 30 mins!

The limit is set to an arbitrary 3 minutes and it cannot be extended (by
the user).

I would have thought that the sensible option would be to record up to the
limit that the memory selected (internal/card) allowed, but clearly this
was not a design consideration worth implementing. But a duration limit
was worth putting in.

I could go on about the preset (and frankly useless) right-button standby
shortcuts, but I won't for the sake of brevity.

Contrary bunch, those 6230 coders!!

--
sA
!