Cooler Master 650 Watt/Not Working

Rehsiugnitxe

Honorable
Oct 7, 2012
Yeah... I think it blew out. I am not so sure but I do not want to sound like a total dummy. I have had the knack in the past few days to leave my computer on while I sleep, which would be about my usual 8 hours so I can download games from steam. And when I would wake up I would find my PC in a orange state. Orange I mean as in my HP Pavilion P7-1147c has an LED light that goes from Blue (Active, PC on) to orange (Hibernation, Sleep). When it turned orange I could not wake it up nor turn it off by holding the power button. Usually the forced unplug does the trick but while I was trying to get it to start back up by pressing the power button it would not budge. But by then tilting it forward slightly it then magically turned on.

This morning the same issue occurred, orange light, no response. So I turned it off and went out for the rest of the day, leaving the house at about 8 am I gave the computer time to rest, it is not about 9:45 and the computer did not turn on till I replaced the power supply with the stock 350 Watt PSU to get it back up and running so I can ask here.

I do not know if the 650 Watt Cooler Master is blown out or not, is this common? Any similar encounters with this problem? What can I do to try to fix it?

Specs:

Windows 7 (64 Bit)
AMD A8-3800 2.40 GHz ( I know it is clocked to ***. :/ )
8.00 GB Ram
EVGA GeForce GTS 450 512mb
Model: HP Pavilion P7-1147c
Time Owned: 1 year.

Rehsiugnitxe

Honorable
Oct 7, 2012
I notified Cooler Master for the warranty, I have the receipt and everything. I guess I will just have to live with no graphics card for now. I just wanna know how good their warranty is. D: