ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200, what is better to run diablo 3 on?

pkanerb

Honorable
May 9, 2012
I have ATI Radeon™ HD 4200 Series can it run Diablo3 or do I need a new card? and if so, What do you guys recommend?

Tibbs01

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
You will have issues. What CPU and power supply do you have? I am going to assume it's very low end PSU since you are running off of integrated.

Most likely a 7750 will be a good choice for you. I am sure others will have more feedback when we know what powersupply you have. Also monitor resolution would be helpful.

tattoomagoo

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
I play D3 on the regular with this Video card. It works pretty well most of the time, though I do have lag occasionally. I have all of my FX settings on the lowest possible and the game still looks gorgeous. I've made it through Normal and am into Hell, and only notice that every once in a while when I am facing enormous mobs and the screen is very cluttered with animations and special attacks do I really have any video lag. The D3 servers apparently experience lag as well, so what I am dealing with may not be Vid Card lag, but actual server lag. If you have 4 G of ram with this card you should be perfectly fine.