Adjusting Icons in Toolbars

I find that the "small icons" in taskbar/quicklaunch are a little too small
for me, but the "large icons" are so large that they expand the toolbars to
the point where they take up a huge amount of screen space
Is there any way to adjust the pixel size of the large (or small) icons to a
setting I find more accomodating?
1 answer Last reply
More about adjusting icons toolbars

    Try line 97 of http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm.

    I think these set the size to specific values, but by editing the code you
    may be able to change these values. Kelly herself would be better able to
    advise

    --
    Cheers,
    Trevor L.

    http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Configuration Microsoft Customization Icons Windows XP