Red Faction

mpjesse

Splendid
Anyone played it? I'm downloading the demo right now- the Geo-MOD crap is supposed to be cool. The graphics don't look like anything special though.

-MP Jesse

"Signatures Still Suck"

BunnyStroker

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001
I've heard that it's a pretty good FPS. Still, as a rule, I avoid any FPS that originated on a console (PS2 in this case). Console FPS's are rarely good.

<b>ßunn¥§troker 0wn§ j00!</b>

mpjesse

Splendid
No no! The game was originally designed for PC- it was ported to PS2. They developed it faster for PS2 because they forsaw an opportunity to make some cash.

-MP Jesse

"Signatures Still Suck"

G

I downloaded the demo and I must say the destroyable environment is pretty awesome. The graphics are revolutionary but the ability to blow holes in walls sure is. I'll probably buy it when it comes out (unless it get horrible reviews).

If you've got a broadband connection and a good video card I would highly recommend giving this demo a try. It's sweet.

SlackJaw

mentat_void

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2001
My only question is, is it multiplayer-enabled? I only play mulit-play. Thats why I have yet to buy Max Payne. Playing games by yerslef is just boring without someone to share it with. Thats why I don't play playstation!

800 Duron
ASUS A7V-E
128 ram
Geforce2mx
2#20 gig(5400&7200)
Win98se/Mandrake8