Adjusting Toolbar Icons

I find that the "small icon" size in the toolbars (quicklaunch, etc.) is a
little tooo small for me to view comfortably. However, if I switch to "large
icon" size, the icons become so large that the tollbar expands to take up an
enormous amount of screenspace.
Is there a way to specify the pixel size of the small or large icons used in
the toolbars?
Tahnks
4 answers Last reply
More about adjusting toolbar icons

    alanpp wrote:
    > I find that the "small icon" size in the toolbars (quicklaunch, etc.)
    > is a little tooo small for me to view comfortably. However, if I
    > switch to "large icon" size, the icons become so large that the
    > tollbar expands to take up an enormous amount of screenspace.
    > Is there a way to specify the pixel size of the small or large icons
    > used in the toolbars?
    > Tahnks

    Please don't multipost. It's annoying.
    on salads.

    Miss Perspicacia Tick rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

    > Please don't multipost. It's annoying.

    Why is it annoying?

    FYI

    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/user

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    In news:Xns9623C3282D852praythechurchcom@Letuspray,
    Black Baptist <pray@the.church.com> typed:

    > Miss Perspicacia Tick rambled on in
    > microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:
    >
    >> Please don't multipost. It's annoying.
    >
    > Why is it annoying?

    Multiposting just fragments the thread, so someone who answers in
    one newsgroup doesn't get to see answers from others in another
    newsgroup. And for those who read all the newsgroups the message
    is multiposted to, they see the message multiple times instead of
    once (they would see it only once if you crossposted instead).

    If you must send the same message to more than one newsgroup,
    please do so by crossposting (but only to a *few* related
    newsgroups).

    Please reply to the newsgroup

Configuration Microsoft Customization Icons Windows XP