Buy or build new pc

Jizzler

Honorable
Jul 3, 2012
As I was thinking of building a new PC, I got into thinking of building it as small as possible. Google came in handy as I ran into a few pc's that are SFF. Most company names are already known; DELL, HP, AsRock, etc. But I also ran into this one company Whiteleafusa. http://whiteleafusa.com/

Was wondering what you guys thought about it. Its small compact and pretty nice gaming pc.

I should also say that the most I will use the pc for is for Skyrim and a little WOW.

Solution
Those PCs come with a GT 430 which is not a good thing for gaming. You can get a much better setup if you build it yourself, even with a budget of only $600 or so. Look at the system builder marathon articles here to get started.

Jizzler

Honorable
Jul 3, 2012
I was going to budget around $700 for this build. But then again, a new build for me always goes over budget.

Another reason I wanted it SFF is for it to be semi-mobile, aka connect to TV, for watching movies/videos from my Unraid server.

fb39ca4

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2011
Those PCs come with a GT 430 which is not a good thing for gaming. You can get a much better setup if you build it yourself, even with a budget of only $600 or so. Look at the system builder marathon articles here to get started.

Solution