Felstriker
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=34719

:) Joy! The holy grail of Roguedom is in my grasp (literally).

Dropped of Rend Blackhand. When the roll window came up, I just ...stared.
Teamspeak going off madly in my ears with shouts from my guildmates, but I
hear nothing. Chat window scrolling past with wild congratulations, but I
saw nothing. Just that beautiful purple icon, just the blood droning in my
ears. Be gone, Barman Shanker! Be gone! (hugs his dependable B.Shanker as
he puts it lovingly away in his bank bag). You have earned your rest.

DPS went up a full 23%.

:..) Joy!

Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, boy does that other rogue in the raid regret
having gone sword spec. God love you for not rolling my good man, god love
ya.

"u" <u@mail.com> wrote in message news:d6a868$3so$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
> Felstriker
> http://www.thottbot.com/?i=34719
>
> :) Joy! The holy grail of Roguedom is in my grasp (literally).
>
> Dropped of Rend Blackhand. When the roll window came up, I just
....stared.
> Teamspeak going off madly in my ears with shouts from my guildmates, but I
> hear nothing. Chat window scrolling past with wild congratulations, but I
> saw nothing. Just that beautiful purple icon, just the blood droning in
my
> ears. Be gone, Barman Shanker! Be gone! (hugs his dependable B.Shanker
as
> he puts it lovingly away in his bank bag). You have earned your rest.
>
> DPS went up a full 23%.
>

> :..) Joy!
>
> Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, boy does that other rogue in the raid regret
> having gone sword spec. God love you for not rolling my good man, god
love
> ya.

Your sheer delight in this drop is a joy to read. That's the kind of thing
that makes me love this game so much. Thanks for sharing your good fortune
with us...now, go work your way up to lvl 58!

*Wrrrrshhhhhhhhhhhhhh....*

[Casts Fear on U]

[Watches as U runs into a pack of 6 Doomguards holding his new Blade Of
Ultimate Gankitude]

proc goes off about once a fight on average. It's a percentage chance of
course so you'll go 5 fights without seeing it, then later in the day it'll
go off 3 times in the same fight and the guys you were fighting the elite
with will go "whoooaaaa" as you crit for 1800 three times against the same
monster.

Xanex....UndeadRogueazon, but what to enchant on it! Oh what oh what oh
what!

"Chris" <chris@cdp181.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> How often does the proc go off?
>
> Pair of these with crusader would be kinda sweet. lol

*Frooohhhm!*
*breaks*

Xanex....UNDEADRogueazon, <--- undead :) Will Of The Forsaken, ftw.

u a écrit :
> That is certainly want I want, but ours is a fairly young server and
> Lifestealing has yet to drop on either Alliance or Horde side. In
fact,
> this is the first Felstriker on the server. I've made a pretty good
bit of
> cash so far so I'm thinking of doing Crusader till Lifesteal becomes
> available. Or Icy.
>
> Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, or Elemental cause I do a lot of that when
> grind, or... oh man. This is gonna be tough.

I think you should socket it with a shael for the 30% increased attack
sp... wait wrong game.

Side note: I've never really looked into enchantments, for me they
always were things like slight bonus or fashion effects.

Where can I find a tutorial on "How to select my gear enchants
depending on my class and level"?

u wrote:
> Felstriker
> http://www.thottbot.com/?i=34719
>
> :) Joy! The holy grail of Roguedom is in my grasp (literally).
>
> Dropped of Rend Blackhand. When the roll window came up, I just ...stared.
> Teamspeak going off madly in my ears with shouts from my guildmates, but I
> hear nothing. Chat window scrolling past with wild congratulations, but I
> saw nothing. Just that beautiful purple icon, just the blood droning in my
> ears. Be gone, Barman Shanker! Be gone! (hugs his dependable B.Shanker as
> he puts it lovingly away in his bank bag). You have earned your rest.

Do you have Seal Fate talent? That would combine with that Felstriker
proc very nicely indeed.

Cheers!
David...

u wrote:
> proc goes off about once a fight on average. It's a percentage chance of
> course so you'll go 5 fights without seeing it, then later in the day it'll
> go off 3 times in the same fight and the guys you were fighting the elite
> with will go "whoooaaaa" as you crit for 1800 three times against the same
> monster.

...when you were trying not to pull aggro away from the tank. :)

> Xanex....UndeadRogueazon, but what to enchant on it! Oh what oh what oh
> what!

I'm no guru on the high-end enchants, but I can tell you that the uber
PvP Rogue on my server (you know the type, Honour rank 8 already, all
the best gear, loads of epics, etc.) has Lifestealing on both weapons,
so I take that as a solid endorsement.

Cheers!
David...

That is certainly want I want, but ours is a fairly young server and
Lifestealing has yet to drop on either Alliance or Horde side. In fact,
this is the first Felstriker on the server. I've made a pretty good bit of
cash so far so I'm thinking of doing Crusader till Lifesteal becomes
available. Or Icy.

Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, or Elemental cause I do a lot of that when I

On 17 May 2005 07:33:53 -0700, "Babe Bridou" <babebridou@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Side note: I've never really looked into enchantments, for me they
>always were things like slight bonus or fashion effects.
>
>Where can I find a tutorial on "How to select my gear enchants
>depending on my class and level"?

It is not all that complicated as far as I know.

First you need a list of possible enchantments. You can get that from
Thottbot <www.thottbot.com>, Allakhazam <wow.allakhazam.com> or from
Alumriel's Profession PDFs <www.streamload.com/bollwerk>.

Then take the piece of equipment you want to have enchanted and search
for all possible enchantments of that type (eg. all glove enchantments
are called "Enchant Gloves - <effect>"), and choose the one you
want/can afford/have the materials for.

For example you can choose between these for your gloves:
Mining
Fishing
Herbalism
Skinning
Agility
Advanced Mining
Strength
Advanced Herbalism
Minor Haste
Riding Skill
Greater Agility
Greater Strength

Note: There are both "Enchant Weapon" and "Enchant 2H Weapon", as the
name implies you can only put the latter on two-handed weapons, while
I am fairly certain you can put the former on both kinds.

Since you are a Priest, Babe, I would suggest some of these:
Those in ( )'s are my secondary recommendations.

Bracers:
Superior Stamina = +9 sta
Greater Intellect = +7 int
(Superior Spirit = +9 spirit)

Gloves:
Riding Skill = +3% mount speed (stacks with carrot/spurs)
(Greater Agility = +7 agi)
(Greater Strength = +7 str)

Boots:
Greater Stamina = +7 sta
(Minor Speed = minor non-mounted spped increase)
(Spirit = +5 spirit)

Cloak:
Greater Resistance = +5 resist all
Superior Defence = +70 armor

Chest:
Major Health = +100 health
Major Mana = +100 mana
Greater Stats = +4 all stats

Weapon:
Healing Power = adds up to 50 points of healing to healing spells
(Spell Power = adds up to 22 damage to spells)

2H Weapon:
Major Intellect = +9 int
(Major Spirit = +9 spirit)

I hope I didn't miss any slots (priests can't use shields, that
omission is intentional).

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann

Simon Nejmann wrote:
> On 17 May 2005 07:33:53 -0700, "Babe Bridou" <babebridou@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>Side note: I've never really looked into enchantments, for me they
>>always were things like slight bonus or fashion effects.
>>
>>Where can I find a tutorial on "How to select my gear enchants
>>depending on my class and level"?
>

> It is not all that complicated as far as I know.

Thanks, Simon, thanks, Brian, your answers are enlightening.

So if I understand it all correctly, what I need to do is design a full
setup of enchants taking into account the gold investment and the
possible gear change that I will certainly experience.

Currently, beside a few armour patches, my gear is completely
unenchanted, and I'd say a bit low-level (I'm still using scarlet
monastery stuff at level 50). What should be the way to tackle this now?
I know one of my guildmates can make a minor speed increase in boots,
but I'd like a good pair of boots before (possibly goblin rocket ones,
for even more speed), and even then, I don't know if I can consider such
enchants as "cheap".

I don't want to waste too many reagants and gold on gear I'm pretty sure
I won't keep, if you see what I mean, so do you think going through the
whole enchantment business at such a level is an enjoyable enhancement?

On Mon, 16 May 2005 15:30:10 -0400, u wrote:

> Xanex....UndeadRogueazon, but yes, I got the trinket too. 30 secs is never
> enough.

WotF and the trinket are both overpowered. Priests really lack a good way
to counter this. But undead blacksmiths promise to get even worse ...

M.
--
ClamWin, an open source antivirus software for Windows:
http://www.clamwin.com/

Undead Rogue Blacksmith with 2 trinkets and WoTF = don't even TRY to Fear
me.

Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, even I think it's overkill.