Sign in with
Your question

Suggestions before Purchasing

Last response: in Systems
July 3, 2012 11:07:19 PM

I'm a click away from purchasing my build! :p  Before I do, are there any more suggestions to save money, better performance, and etc. My build looks like this: http://secure.newegg.ca/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?...

Approximate Purchase Date: 20-30 Minutes

Budget Range: $1000-$1150

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming

Parts Not Required: Mouse, and OS

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: newegg.ca

Parts Preferences: Intel CPU, others depend on $$

Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: No

Monitor Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Additional Comments: Need suggestions to save money or have better performance for the similar price

More about : suggestions purchasing

July 3, 2012 11:23:19 PM

BladesGlory said:
Any suggestions?

looks good to me, just wanted to let you know in your situation that a h77 is all that is needed and may be a little cheaper but you already have a pretty damn cheap z77 so it wont save much at all just a suggestion. Good gpu for your budget, i know you cant squeeze out $400 for a 670 but that is a good gpu regardless.
m
l
Related resources
July 3, 2012 11:35:03 PM

Houseboratheon said:
looks good to me, just wanted to let you know in your situation that a h77 is all that is needed and may be a little cheaper but you already have a pretty damn cheap z77 so it wont save much at all just a suggestion. Good gpu for your budget, i know you cant squeeze out $400 for a 670 but that is a good gpu regardless.

I have the i5 + z77 in a combo allowing me to save $18 and the 7850 will allow me what I need to do. :)  Thanks though!
m
l
July 3, 2012 11:37:58 PM

BladesGlory said:
I have the i5 + z77 in a combo allowing me to save $18 and the 7850 will allow me what I need to do. :)  Thanks though!

thats odd that they have a OC mobo and a non OC cpu. But thats good. Also, sorry you didnt specify how serious you were gaming with this rig.
m
l
July 4, 2012 12:10:31 AM

Any more suggestions anyone? I'm about to purchase all these items within an hour.
m
l
!