Suggestions before Purchasing

I'm a click away from purchasing my build! :P Before I do, are there any more suggestions to save money, better performance, and etc. My build looks like this: http://secure.newegg.ca/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=20750046

Approximate Purchase Date: 20-30 Minutes

Budget Range: $1000-$1150

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming

Parts Not Required: Mouse, and OS

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: newegg.ca

Parts Preferences: Intel CPU, others depend on $$

Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: No

Monitor Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Additional Comments: Need suggestions to save money or have better performance for the similar price
5 answers Last reply
More about suggestions purchasing
  1. Any suggestions?
  2. BladesGlory said:
    Any suggestions?

looks good to me, just wanted to let you know in your situation that a h77 is all that is needed and may be a little cheaper but you already have a pretty damn cheap z77 so it wont save much at all just a suggestion. Good gpu for your budget, i know you cant squeeze out $400 for a 670 but that is a good gpu regardless.
  3. Houseboratheon said:
    looks good to me, just wanted to let you know in your situation that a h77 is all that is needed and may be a little cheaper but you already have a pretty damn cheap z77 so it wont save much at all just a suggestion. Good gpu for your budget, i know you cant squeeze out $400 for a 670 but that is a good gpu regardless.

I have the i5 + z77 in a combo allowing me to save $18 and the 7850 will allow me what I need to do. :) Thanks though!
  4. BladesGlory said:
    I have the i5 + z77 in a combo allowing me to save $18 and the 7850 will allow me what I need to do. :) Thanks though!

thats odd that they have a OC mobo and a non OC cpu. But thats good. Also, sorry you didnt specify how serious you were gaming with this rig.
  5. Any more suggestions anyone? I'm about to purchase all these items within an hour.
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Performance Systems