Sign in with
Your question

Horrible FPS but i have a OVER KILL RIG..? (WoW)

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 10, 2012 4:59:46 PM

Ok so everytime im in a Raid or a PVP where alot of action is going on, my FPS drops dramatically...

Heres the proof: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7420/badfps.png

This photo waas just taken in LFR...

Heres my RIG:

Processor: i7 2600k @ 3.4 ghz (overclocked)
16 gigs of ram
(2) 1 TB HD's
2 Nvidia 580's RUNNING IN SLi with a 520 PhysX card.

I've tried deactivating SLi.
I've Reinstalled the game.
I DONT USE ALOT OF ADDONS
ALL MY DRIVERS ARE UP TO DATE.

PLEASE HELP ME :(  I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE.... MY PC SHOULD BE RUNNING WOW AT 200 FPS ALL THE TIME.
May 10, 2012 7:48:42 PM

Try to Trouble Shoot.

Uninstall all Drivers related to NVidia.
Download Phyxion Driver Sweeper.
Boot up in safe mode after uninstalled Nvida Related Drivers/Programs
While in safe mode run Driver Sweeper and Choose The Nvidia Options -> Analyze -> Clean - >Reanalyze to make sure there gone.
Reboot normally

-Remove all the cards and leave one 580 in there. Make sure you got Nvidias Latest WHQL drivers installed. Test the game and check your fps.

-Test the other 580 the same way... Check your fps.

- Put both 580's in and enable SLI... "Maximize 3d Performace" "Surround" Depending if your playing on 1 monitor or multiple Monitors. Check FPS

- Put both 580's and the 520 in. Again same as above enable SLI depending on how many monitors, and set your 520 as your physx under options.

Respond back with results, but hopefully you'll find the issue whether its a particular card or your config.

Also FYI, WOW is CPU Intensive. So having alot of characters on the screen especially doing boss fights or Raids will decrease your fps count exponentially.

a b Î Nvidia
May 10, 2012 7:51:24 PM

What psu are you running?
Related resources
May 10, 2012 7:53:38 PM

I would also add that you might find help from downloading and installing SpeedFan which shows your the CPU temperature, etc. I was getting TERRIBLE processor speeds and then I found out thru speedfan that I was idling at 84 degrees celsius on a stock speed i7 960. I reapplied the thermal paste and re-seated the heatsink and I am now doing about 65 degrees on a high load and my clock speeds are staying high and FPS are really high still on CPU intensive stuff like minecraft and some other games that were lagging before
May 10, 2012 7:58:24 PM

Also you appear to be running the gamed windowed. As far as I know the 2nd card in an SLI/Xfire setup does absolutely NOTHING unless the game is played fullscreen.
a c 80 Î Nvidia
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 10, 2012 7:58:54 PM

ross620 said:
Ok so everytime im in a Raid or a PVP where alot of action is going on, my FPS drops dramatically...

Heres my RIG:

16 gigs of ram
(2) 1 TB HD's

PLEASE HELP ME :(  I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE.... MY PC SHOULD BE RUNNING WOW AT 200 FPS ALL THE TIME.

I have a feeling there is nothing wrong. 200 FPS all the time? That is a pipe dream and simply not possible. You will see dips somewhere down to as low as 30-50. Simple as that. WoW, especially with a lot of people around you, requires a lot of CPU power.

You are also reducing your graphics card to a single GPU when you use windowed mode. SLI will not function when playing in windowed mode. Use fullscreen mode for more FPS.

What are your FPS, and what do you consider "horrible"?

What is your resolution and refresh rate? If it's 60, you won't see any visual improvement past 60 FPS.

P.S. - your 520 PhysX card is worthless for WoW and will likely cause loss of performance in any game that does use GPU accelerated PhysX. You should remove it. It doesn't do anything in WoW and it's too weak for any benefit in a game that would use it.
May 10, 2012 8:03:34 PM

Resolution in game and resolution of the monitor has to be set the same, too.
a b Î Nvidia
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 10, 2012 8:39:45 PM

1. Overclock your CPU.
2. Run in fullscreen. WoW runs TERRIBLY in windowed mode (not sure why though, I get double fps in fullscreen).
3. Don't expect 200 fps. In intensive fights, you won't get more than 50 fps. Processor becomes the bottleneck then.
4. Disable unneeded addons and update the ones you use regularly.

34 fps is about what you should get in windowed mode by the way.
a c 80 Î Nvidia
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 10, 2012 8:44:32 PM

Sunius said:
1. Overclock your CPU.
2. Run in fullscreen. WoW runs TERRIBLY in windowed mode (not sure why though, I get double fps in fullscreen).
3. Don't expect 200 fps. In intensive fights, you won't get more than 50 fps. Processor becomes the bottleneck then.
4. Disable unneeded addons and update the ones you use regularly.

34 fps is about what you should get in windowed mode by the way.

Do you have an SLI or CF system? That's the main thing that hurts windowed performance. SLI/CF won't work in windowed mode, which he has.
a b Î Nvidia
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 10, 2012 8:47:16 PM

I don't. Even with single GTX 580, his performance would double in fullscreen. WoW just doesn't love windows shell and lags completely in windows mode. As I said, I get double the fps in fullscreen.
a c 80 Î Nvidia
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 10, 2012 8:49:55 PM

That is odd. Maybe it's related to their Dx11 engine. WotL didn't cause that issue for me, but I haven't played since then.
May 10, 2012 8:56:10 PM

WoW by default caps FPS at 60 FPS. Which is the highest FPS your eyes can detect. You need to disable the cap to get higher than 60 FPS...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN5JKAxS9d4
Shows you how to disable the cap...

dump the physics card... that is just silly...
a c 80 Î Nvidia
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 10, 2012 9:04:58 PM

pacioli said:
WoW by default caps FPS at 60 FPS. Which is the highest FPS your eyes can detect. You need to disable the cap to get higher than 60 FPS...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN5JKAxS9d4
Shows you how to disable the cap...

dump the physics card... that is just silly...

If his monitors refresh rate is 60, that may be true, but it has nothing to do with how many FPS your eyes can detect, but a hardware limitation.
May 10, 2012 9:21:06 PM

i used to run wow in window mode (and still do) with no problems at all... 25 min raids with graphics on full.

I had a FPS drop at one point and i noticed my CPU was dropping from 3.6ghz to 800mhz.... it was trying to save energy and screwing my FPS. i turned this off in bios and its back to normal. Im not saying that this is your problem but you are having one somewhere.

I run dual 6950's 2gb each with wow maxed out in windowed mode.

Check and make sure your CPU is doing its job right. wow is a VERY CPU heavy game.
May 10, 2012 9:28:33 PM

Quote:
Remove that crappy 520.

Agree. Keep out the 520 and play with just 2 580's.

What happens then?
a c 80 Î Nvidia
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 10, 2012 9:30:22 PM

inerax said:
i used to run wow in window mode (and still do) with no problems at all... 25 min raids with graphics on full.

I had a FPS drop at one point and i noticed my CPU was dropping from 3.6ghz to 800mhz.... it was trying to save energy and screwing my FPS. i turned this off in bios and its back to normal. Im not saying that this is your problem but you are having one somewhere.

I run dual 6950's 2gb each with wow maxed out in windowed mode.

Check and make sure your CPU is doing its job right. wow is a VERY CPU heavy game.

You should really run in fullscreen mode. Regardless if there is an issue or not with Windowed mode on a single GPU, windowed mode definitely will not allow crossfire, meaning you are losing crossfire performance.
May 10, 2012 9:36:37 PM

Why are you guys spending so much time trying to help someone who wont even take the time to help himself? Post once and then not a peep. :) 
a c 80 Î Nvidia
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 10, 2012 9:38:00 PM

vrumor said:
Why are you guys spending so much time trying to help someone who wont even take the time to help himself? Post once and then not a peep. :) 

It can be difficult when misinformation is also spread.
May 10, 2012 9:52:12 PM

That is true, however seen a lot of these types of posts recently where the person begs or demands help and never comes back to the thread to help with what people want to know to help them.
May 10, 2012 9:59:45 PM

bystander said:
You should really run in fullscreen mode. Regardless if there is an issue or not with Windowed mode on a single GPU, windowed mode definitely will not allow crossfire, meaning you are losing crossfire performance.

i understand that windowed mode uses a single GPU. But if he prefers to play like that then why not help him?

I like to play windowed mode and it works great. Even if it is not using crossfire it runs lag free with high FPS.

His system should do the same. He has similar specs.
May 10, 2012 10:17:39 PM

On topic: WoW really is capped at 60 FPS unless you make certain changes...

On FPS:
http://amo.net/NT/02-21-01FPS.html
Yes, some fighter pilots can recall details from images shown for only 1/220 th of a second. They see the image and they also see an after-image that is burned chemically into the eye for a short time. Look at the ceiling light for a few seconds then close your eyes and cover them with your hand... You can still see the light for a while but it slowly dissipates with time. That experiment is done with just a single image... and fighter pilots are practically superhumans.
Real life is presented in "infinite" FPS but you can move your hand fast enough in front of your face that your eyes only see a blur... Try it! You can't make out any detail of your hand even if you track the hand with your eyes.
After about 24-30 FPS your brain begins to stitch together similiar images to form a moving image. Like the experiment of looking at a light and closing your eyes each image stays chemically burned into your retina for a short time. At 60 FPS the motion is nearly as sharp as it can be... The previous images are still there and new images are being burnt on top of them. Above 60 FPS there is a diminishing rate of return on what you can see that is very steep.
Also... modern games are a series of similiar images and mimic motion seen in real life. If there were a moving image that was faster than what your eyes can see it would be strange.
May 10, 2012 10:19:09 PM

vrumor said:

For points! 4 points for every post!
a c 80 Î Nvidia
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 10, 2012 11:02:22 PM

inerax said:
i understand that windowed mode uses a single GPU. But if he prefers to play like that then why not help him?

I like to play windowed mode and it works great. Even if it is not using crossfire it runs lag free with high FPS.

His system should do the same. He has similar specs.

I can understand wanting to play in windowed mode. A lot of WoW users do it for looking up Wowiki and using other programs while gaming, but it does void the SLI/CF part of your rig.
a c 80 Î Nvidia
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 10, 2012 11:16:05 PM

pacioli said:
On topic: WoW really is capped at 60 FPS unless you make certain changes...

On FPS:
http://amo.net/NT/02-21-01FPS.html
Yes, some fighter pilots can recall details from images shown for only 1/220 th of a second. They see the image and they also see an after-image that is burned chemically into the eye for a short time. Look at the ceiling light for a few seconds then close your eyes and cover them with your hand... You can still see the light for a while but it slowly dissipates with time. That experiment is done with just a single image... and fighter pilots are practically superhumans.
Real life is presented in "infinite" FPS but you can move your hand fast enough in front of your face that your eyes only see a blur... Try it! You can't make out any detail of your hand even if you track the hand with your eyes.
After about 24-30 FPS your brain begins to stitch together similiar images to form a moving image. Like the experiment of looking at a light and closing your eyes each image stays chemically burned into your retina for a short time. At 60 FPS the motion is nearly as sharp as it can be... The previous images are still there and new images are being burnt on top of them. Above 60 FPS there is a diminishing rate of return on what you can see that is very steep.
Also... modern games are a series of similiar images and mimic motion seen in real life. If there were a moving image that was faster than what your eyes can see it would be strange.

Even with what you said, you have shown that you do see more beyond 60 FPS (assuming you have a monitor that goes beyond 60hz). You may see diminishing returns, but diminishing returns does not mean no returns.

I'll tell you about my experience with 60+ FPS (I have a 120hz monitor). Back in the day, several years ago, I'd play games at 30 FPS because that was the point things seemed smooth. However 1st person games, controlled by mouse, made me sick. I'd get motion sickness (nausea) after a few minutes and eventually a headache. Eventually I updated my rig so that I could get over 40-60 FPS, and noticed that my motion sickness lessened. I could then last 30-60 mins without sickness. Eventually I got a 120hz monitor, which does making turning much smoother btw, but when not turning much, it is hard to distinguish the difference. It turns out that all the way up to about 90 FPS, my motion sickness issue went from severe, to mild to removed entirely.

To me, 80-90 FPS is the point I do not get sick when playing mouse driven first person games. And 120hz feels smoother when tracking fast moving targets and turning.

Diminished or not, you do notice more than 60 FPS.
May 10, 2012 11:17:54 PM

when I was running a GTX 260 I found WoW windowed mode to use up a lot of resources... My current GTX 560 Ti can handle windowed mode but performance still lags a bit. A single GTX 580 should be fine...

Also... Dump the Physics card it is not helping...
May 10, 2012 11:21:15 PM

**That is a pipe dream and simply not possible**

**WoW by default caps FPS at 60 FPS**
Interface allows you to cap the foreground or background fp on a sliders, or uncap it
Moto
a c 80 Î Nvidia
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 10, 2012 11:23:38 PM

Motopsychojdn said:
**That is a pipe dream and simply not possible**
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q172/Motopsychojdn/Tomsdiagrams/IMAG0407.jpg

**WoW by default caps FPS at 60 FPS**
Interface allows you to cap the foreground or background fp on a sliders, or uncap it
Moto

I never said you cannot get high FPS over 200. I said you cannot achieve 200 FPS at all times.
May 10, 2012 11:27:03 PM

bystander said:
Even with what you said, you have shown that you do see more beyond 60 FPS (assuming you have a monitor that goes beyond 60hz). You may see diminishing returns, but diminishing returns does not mean no returns.

I'll tell you about my experience with 60+ FPS (I have a 120hz monitor). Back in the day, several years ago, I'd play games at 30 FPS because that was the point things seemed smooth. However 1st person games, controlled by mouse, made me sick. I'd get motion sickness (nausea) after a few minutes and eventually a headache. Eventually I updated my rig so that I could get over 40-60 FPS, and noticed that my motion sickness lessened. I could then last 30-60 mins without sickness. Eventually I got a 120hz monitor, which does making turning much smoother btw, but when not turning much, it is hard to distinguish the difference. It turns out that all the way up to about 90 FPS, my motion sickness issue went from severe, to mild to removed entirely.

To me, 80-90 FPS is the point I do not get sick when playing mouse driven first person games. And 120hz feels smoother when tracking fast moving targets and turning.

Diminished or not, you do notice more than 60 FPS.

I hate going to disneyland and riding the Star Tours ride I always feel like hurling afterwards... My brain picks up on all the inconsistencies and I break out in the sweats...

OP... Where are you?
Please tell us the 'Horrible" FPS you are experiencing.
May 10, 2012 11:29:06 PM

human eye can only see something like 30 or 32 frames per second. anything more than that is indistinguishable
a c 80 Î Nvidia
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 10, 2012 11:31:02 PM

pacioli said:
I hate going to disneyland and riding the Star Tours ride I always feel like hurling afterwards... My brain picks up on all the inconsistencies and I break out in the sweats...

OP... Where are you?
Please tell us the 'Horrible" FPS you are experiencing.

I don't think solid 60 FPS with v-sync on is causing nausea due to inconsistent FPS as I still get nausea. At 90 FPS with v-sync on, I do not get the nausea at all, and the frames should be more inconsistent.

I also handle roller coasters quite well.
May 10, 2012 11:32:44 PM

ross620 said:

Heres my RIG:

16 gigs of ram
(2) 1 TB HD's

Yeah, dump that 520.. I have almost exactly the same Rig as you. PhysX runs great with just a GTX 580 doing the PhysX calculations.

As for the framerate, make sure the cards are seated properly and are not overheating.. What FPS do other games get you?
May 11, 2012 12:13:24 AM

egilbe said:
human eye can only see something like 30 or 32 frames per second. anything more than that is indistinguishable

Do more research. The human eye has no framerate limit. That's not how the human eye works. The limitation on sight is how fast the brain can process the information it receives.
May 11, 2012 1:09:42 AM

egilbe said:

I am absolutely sick to death of reading that.. On my 120Hz monitor, i notice if the frame rate drops from 120 to 90 let alone 120 to 30. If we could see at 30 or 32 frames per second, tasks like driving would become so much harder to do.
May 11, 2012 9:15:03 PM

AidanJC said:
I am absolutely sick to death of reading that.. On my 120Hz monitor, i notice if the frame rate drops from 120 to 90 let alone 120 to 30. If we could see at 30 or 32 frames per second, tasks like driving would become so much harder to do.

Since we don't see in "frames per second"....that whole argument is void anyway. As I said in my last post, it's all down to how fast your brain can process the visual data it receives. Of course, the monitor plays a role as well. Those using 60hz monitors claiming to see the difference between 80 and 100fps are just flat out wrong. It's impossible to see the difference between 80 and 100fps when the monitor is only capable of displaying 60fps. In your case, anything above 120fps is negated by the fact the monitor can only display 120fps.....which is part of the reason you can notice a difference between 90 and 120fps.
May 11, 2012 9:37:52 PM

sykozis said:
Since we don't see in "frames per second"....that whole argument is void anyway. .

True^...But what if your looking at a monitor? :o 
May 11, 2012 9:49:28 PM

AidanJC said:

Well, when it comes to games, it's true. Around 30fps is when games start to look fluid. Whether your brain can process more than that is immaterial when looking at a monitor. And don't confuse Mhz with FPS. It's completely different and unrelated. I see screen flicker on any crt monitor running 60mhz or less, but don't see it on LCD's
a c 80 Î Nvidia
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 11, 2012 9:56:22 PM

egilbe said:
Well, when it comes to games, it's true. Around 30fps is when games start to look fluid. Whether your brain can process more than that is immaterial when looking at a monitor. And don't confuse Mhz with FPS. It's completely different and unrelated. I see screen flicker on any crt monitor running 60mhz or less, but don't see it on LCD's

A couple notes from my experience.
- A game does start to look fluid at 30 FPS, but my brain will feel severe latency between my mouse movements and the speed at which the screen keeps up with my movements causing me a lot of nausea problems. I notice the nausea lessens all the way up to about 80-90 FPS, when it disappears completely.

Looking fluid, is part of the equation. Our brains notice the difference at some level, well beyond 30 FPS. Enough so that switching to 120hz and maintaining near 80-90 FPS or better has made gaming a lot more enjoyable due to the lack of motion sickness that I experience at lower FPS.

- CRT's flicker, because they send light pulses every refresh, but the light is not constant. LCD's are solid state, meaning it turns on a light which stays on until changed. An LCD would not flicker even at 1 hz.
May 11, 2012 10:56:19 PM

airbud7 said:
True^...But what if your looking at a monitor? :o 

Doesn't matter what you're looking at. We don't "see" in frames per second at any time.
May 15, 2012 5:27:27 AM

pacioli said:
60 FPS. Which is the highest FPS your eyes can detect.

I wish people would stop quoting this miss informed information...

do some real world tests for your self im sure everyone is different. for me my magic FPS number is about 105FPS, so i try to hold steady on 125FPS in every game i play.
some of my gamer mates say they don't notice over 80FPS other say around 200FPS.. and other say they simply need a 120mhz monitor...

even if u cant SEE the difference i guarantee you can tell the difference with game play! in MOST games!
May 15, 2012 7:07:11 PM

srafty said:
I wish people would stop quoting this miss informed information...

do some real world tests for your self im sure everyone is different. for me my magic FPS number is about 105FPS, so i try to hold steady on 125FPS in every game i play.
some of my gamer mates say they don't notice over 80FPS other say around 200FPS.. and other say they simply need a 120mhz monitor...

even if u cant SEE the difference i guarantee you can tell the difference with game play! in MOST games!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flicker_fusion_threshold

Of course this varies with the individual... but not that much...
a c 80 Î Nvidia
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 15, 2012 7:28:19 PM

pacioli said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flicker_fusion_threshold

Of course this varies with the individual... but not that much...

That's a different concept all together. That is not about seeing fluid motion, it's talking about at what refresh rate a CRT's and projector's flicker will be noticeable.

Even then, if you were to look up at the ceiling in a movie theater, you'll be able to see the flicker in your peripheral vision, even though looking directly at it gets enough light to look solid.
May 15, 2012 11:24:15 PM

Movie theatres are at 24 fps... of course you can see the flicker in your peripheral.

Still... it's all about at what frame rate an image that is the same appears to be a solid image in spite of the image actually being black for part of the time.
LCDs never go black they just change to the next image with each frame.
The point is your eyes have a burned in image that persists between consecutive images and at 60 FPS most peoples eyes/brains can't tell the black or changing image is there.

I'd like to see an experiment where tons of gamers are shown gameplay footage on a 240 cycle per second monitor at varying FPS to see at what point they can tell the FPS goes up and down...

It is easy to say... "Yeah I can totally tell the difference between 200 and 300 FPS", when you just changed the FPS yourself and know what the actual FPS is. This is called bias... If you can truly tell it is more of an indication of your superhuman abilities than a representation of the general population.
You'd think Nvidia and AMD would be pumping studies like that out all the time so you'll justify spending more $ on high end cards. I can't find a good study out there...
There are simply no studies like that published...
Probably because they did the study and the people tested couldn't tell! So the AMD/Nvidia peeps said... "Oh crap, no one will buy our GTX 690 if they find out it isn't going to help... Let's not publish this."
a c 80 Î Nvidia
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 15, 2012 11:45:51 PM

I can tell for a fact when playing certain games, when FPS drops from 90 to 60, and say 60 to 40, and 40 to 30.
At 90 FPS, I get no uncomfortable nausea. (can play hours)
At 60 FPS, I get mild nausea (can play in 30-60 min stretches)
At 40 FPS, I get medium nausea (can play in 10-20 min stretches)
At 30 FPS, I get headaches and nausea and can not last long at all.

I do notice a little choppiness starting at 60 FPS, but only because I got used to 120hz. I did not noticed much of a difference going up to 120hz, but I can tell you when my monitor gets bumped down to 60hz (not all games will run at 120hz without forcing it in various ways).

When ever I start a game and it's not at 120hz, I know it. I double check it with my monitor's button menu and I'm always right, even though the difference is subtle.

NOTE: The type of game that the above holds true with are 1st person and over the shoulder games with mouse controlled movement.
May 23, 2012 12:11:07 AM

Sorry for my inactivity guys...

OK! so heres my story.... I reinstalled my OS and what not. When i go into my nvidia control pannel and deactivate my SLi and Physx the game runs so ******* smooth.. even with the fps cap'd at 60 on Ultra it barely moves.. nothing noticeable to effect my gameplay anyways...

When i put SLi ON and dedicate the "shitty" physx :p  the game is so ******* choppy and laggy..

PS.. i did take out the 520 before i reformated and it was still shitty.. also did the same when i deactivated SLI the game still wouldnt run smoothe..

Only down side to this is that i have to have my SLi disabled which is fine for WOW cause theres really no dif, but in other games i have to go through the trouble of going into nvidia control pannel and turning SLi on.. but thats a small price to play to play WOW nice and smoothe the way it should be played.
May 23, 2012 12:12:53 AM

from the research ive done alot of people say that SLi works with WOW and alot say it doesnt.

according to nvidia my 580s should run WOW at 117 fps , it cant even sustain 60 when running in sli mode.

Like i said i really dont care if i dont get to run WOW in SLi but if there is a FIX please let me know :) 
May 23, 2012 2:10:53 PM

How many cycles per second(Hz) is your monitor?
May 23, 2012 5:18:52 PM

60 i believe. but i tried activating SLI and running in Full screen mode and the problem was instantly fixed.. i then did some more research and im assuming that SLI isnt meant for windowed mode, but after leaving it in fullscreen i activated windowed mode again ,and im currently running ultra with SLI in windowed mode.

so i guess you can say my problem is fixed??
a c 80 Î Nvidia
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 23, 2012 5:48:26 PM

ross620 said:
60 i believe. but i tried activating SLI and running in Full screen mode and the problem was instantly fixed.. i then did some more research and im assuming that SLI isnt meant for windowed mode, but after leaving it in fullscreen i activated windowed mode again ,and im currently running ultra with SLI in windowed mode.

so i guess you can say my problem is fixed??

Well, that was one thing I did ask about in my first post. SLI does not function in Windowed mode, although starting in fullscreen and swapping to Windowed mode may be a new behavior I'm unaware of.
May 23, 2012 10:42:01 PM

Don't play in windowed mode... Your guildies will appreciate you not flirting with the hotties or watching Pr0n during raids...
!