PC not detecting *any* USB devices

BrainWav

Honorable
Jul 3, 2012
The PC's been working fine since it was built back in November. A few days ago, it stopped recognizing any USB devices connected to it. Even in the BIOS, it can't detect any. The USB systems themselves do appear in Windows and as far as I can tell, there's no errors.

I've tried multiple devices and confirmed they work on other systems. In particular, this computer had a Saitek Eclipse II keyboard and a generic Dell mouse connected, no other USB devices. I've tried spraying out the USB ports, thinking there may have been a short, but to no avail.

Relevant specs:
Mobo: MSi P67A-GD65
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500k
RAM: 3GB G.Skill DDR3

Edit: I also tried removing the front USB headers in case there was an issue there, to no avail.
Edit2: Also tried a CMOS reset already. No help.

BrainWav

Honorable
Jul 3, 2012
I'm posting from my own PC, the one in question is actually my brother's. I'm using a PS2 keyboard to interact with it.

Anyway, I gave that a try (I didn't think it would work as the BIOS wasn't seeing them either), but it didn't work. Thanks for the idea though.

One other thing I forgot to mention: The mouse's light does come on, so there's power. The keyboard's backlight comes on and immediately turns off. The thumbdrives I've tried do nothing.

BrainWav

Honorable
Jul 3, 2012
I've tried every USB port with both devices, as well as a spare keyboard and mouse and a thumbdrive. I have confirmed on both my own PC and on my tablet that said devices are functional.