bluetooth connection via nokia suite 6.2 help plz!!!!

help please!!!! ive tried everything!!!!

i have a toshiba 5100-503 laptop that has built in bluetooth and I cant get
it to connect via nokia suite 6.2.

in the connection section i have bluetooth (microsoft), infra red and serial
as options, when i click settings on bluetooth comes up with connection
manager, where i should be able to see my fone but nothing! i click start
over and still nothing! my bluetooth is working because i can access my fone
via bluetooth information manager... both the fone and comp are paired up
fine... this is really really bugging me now :(

TIA

Jaime
6 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth connection nokia suite

    "JJ" <sword76@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > help please!!!! ive tried everything!!!!
    >
    > i have a toshiba 5100-503 laptop that has built in bluetooth and I cant
    > get it to connect via nokia suite 6.2.
    >
    > in the connection section i have bluetooth (microsoft), infra red and
    > serial as options, when i click settings on bluetooth comes up with
    > connection manager, where i should be able to see my fone but nothing! i
    > click start over and still nothing! my bluetooth is working because i can
    > access my fone via bluetooth information manager... both the fone and comp
    > are paired up fine... this is really really bugging me now :(
    >
    > TIA

    Sometimes, now, that mine is working, I can wait 5 to 10 minutes to see the
    phone using bluetooth. When I activate bluetooth, the system just does not
    see the phone and after a while it will see it. I have no ideea on how to
    "initiate" this manually. Maybe you should wait in phone browser, refreshing
    from time to time.

    hey

    tried that, still nothing, dunno if the fact i have xp sp2 installed, hmmmm

    JJ

    "Romulus Marius Mare" <romulus_DOT_mare_AT_@interscope.ro> wrote in message

    > "JJ" <sword76@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> help please!!!! ive tried everything!!!!
    >>
    >> i have a toshiba 5100-503 laptop that has built in bluetooth and I cant
    >> get it to connect via nokia suite 6.2.
    >>
    >> in the connection section i have bluetooth (microsoft), infra red and
    >> serial as options, when i click settings on bluetooth comes up with
    >> connection manager, where i should be able to see my fone but nothing! i
    >> click start over and still nothing! my bluetooth is working because i can
    >> access my fone via bluetooth information manager... both the fone and
    >> comp are paired up fine... this is really really bugging me now :(
    >>
    >> TIA
    >
    > Sometimes, now, that mine is working, I can wait 5 to 10 minutes to see
    > the phone using bluetooth. When I activate bluetooth, the system just does
    > not see the phone and after a while it will see it. I have no ideea on how
    > to "initiate" this manually. Maybe you should wait in phone browser,
    > refreshing from time to time.

    > tried that, still nothing, dunno if the fact i have xp sp2 installed,
    > hmmmm

    I thought the same at first when it was not working. Installed PC Suite, it
    was working, then installed again SP2 and still working. Conclusion: I don't
    think it is SP 2, unless you have the firewall on.

    firewall, good point, ill cut em all off and try again, thanx

    ill post result in a tic...

    >> tried that, still nothing, dunno if the fact i have xp sp2 installed,
    >> hmmmm
    >>

    > I thought the same at first when it was not working. Installed PC Suite,
    > it was working, then installed again SP2 and still working. Conclusion: I
    > don't think it is SP 2, unless you have the firewall on.

    I GIVE UP!!! ALL IS LOST AND IM GOING OFF NOW TO SULK IN THE CORNER WITH MY
    DUNCE HAT FIRMLY ON MY HEAD...

    > firewall, good point, ill cut em all off and try again, thanx
    >
    > ill post result in a tic...
    >
    > JJ
    >
    > "Romulus Marius Mare" <romulus_DOT_mare_AT_@interscope.ro> wrote in
    > message news:2lckcnFah1d3U1@uni-berlin.de...
    >>> tried that, still nothing, dunno if the fact i have xp sp2 installed,
    >>> hmmmm
    >>>

    >> I thought the same at first when it was not working. Installed PC Suite,
    >> it was working, then installed again SP2 and still working. Conclusion: I
    >> don't think it is SP 2, unless you have the firewall on.

    I DONT THINK MY TOSHIBA BLUETOOTH DRIVERS SEEM TO LIKE NOKIA SUITE 6.2 BEING
    THE DRIVERS ARE LIKE 2002 AND BE THE LATEST ONES :'(

    >I GIVE UP!!! ALL IS LOST AND IM GOING OFF NOW TO SULK IN THE CORNER WITH MY
    >DUNCE HAT FIRMLY ON MY HEAD...
    >

    > "JJ" <sword76@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> firewall, good point, ill cut em all off and try again, thanx
    >>
    >> ill post result in a tic...
    >>
    >> JJ
    >>
    >> "Romulus Marius Mare" <romulus_DOT_mare_AT_@interscope.ro> wrote in
    >> message news:2lckcnFah1d3U1@uni-berlin.de...
    >>>>

    >>> I thought the same at first when it was not working. Installed PC Suite,
    >>> it was working, then installed again SP2 and still working. Conclusion:
    >>> I don't think it is SP 2, unless you have the firewall on.

Nokia Connection Bluetooth