Need help from Kelly or anybody. Inside sure would appreci..

I have all my explorer dos folders set to open in detail. They all open like they should.

But when I click on MY Computer in Control Panel I have it set to open in list and it
always opens in detail. I can set it to list and size my control panel box and click on
add/remove and it also opens in detail. Both open in full screen.

At one time I thought there was a fix at Kelly's site but I cannot find it now.

Can anybody help. John

<CurlyJoe@rr.com> wrote:

>I have all my explorer dos folders set to open in detail. They all open like they should.
>
>But when I click on MY Computer in Control Panel I have it set to open in list and it
>always opens in detail. I can set it to list and size my control panel box and click on
>add/remove and it also opens in detail. Both open in full screen.

See "Your view settings or customizations for a folder are lost or
incorrect" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813711).

--
(tm)