Best Graphics Card for Inspiron Dell 620 (305W Power Supply)

Solution
I have installed many sapphire HD5000 and HD6000 series GPU's and never had a problem that wasn't the users fault (bad flashing). I would suggest HIS but not with this cooler design, so go with the Sapphire you wont be disappointed, it should be almost double the performance of the 6670 and still be very quiet and cool.

Fungi

cdyshack14

Honorable
May 10, 2012

funguseater

Distinguished
I have installed many sapphire HD5000 and HD6000 series GPU's and never had a problem that wasn't the users fault (bad flashing). I would suggest HIS but not with this cooler design, so go with the Sapphire you wont be disappointed, it should be almost double the performance of the 6670 and still be very quiet and cool.

Fungi

Solution

cdyshack14

Honorable
May 10, 2012
Hey guys, I went with the SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7750, and it was piece of cake installing it (had to rip out some random flimsy metal junk by the slot, but that was no big deal). It fits perfectly, and it is a pretty sweet card. Best I've ever had, as I tend not to splurge on components, and I also have a company to run from the same comp, so a really sweet graphics card would be rather distracting.

I tested an old WOW account, and maxed out the settings and got 60fps...better than the 24 I was getting on "Good" settings.

For those of you not using Dropbox, I want to score some free space. It is an awesome program, and great with an iPhone. Shameless plug, I know, but I love free storage space;) http://db.tt/dlyr8Ke