Pet Skills Table

Hi there,
I'm trying to play a Hunter, and so far I only have Claw and Bite Rank 1
skills for the pets (excluding Growl & Cower). Is there an easy way to see
if a beast has a skill without taming again & again? A website listing or an
Add On would do nicely.
Thanks in advance

--

"Know who you are, Be what you know"
--LordSpike

"LordSpike" <lord_spike@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi there,
> I'm trying to play a Hunter, and so far I only have Claw and Bite Rank 1
> skills for the pets (excluding Growl & Cower). Is there an easy way to see
> if a beast has a skill without taming again & again? A website listing or
> an
> Add On would do nicely.
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
>
> "Know who you are, Be what you know"
> --LordSpike

http://www.goodintentionsguild.info/

Look for the Hunter's Pet Info link in the left margin. Click that and it
will give you a table of the skills by level and which creatures have them,
where and at what level. Definitely the best source I've found for this
info.

Hope that Helps and Happy Hunting! :)

In article <GuCie.1685$VB6.1116@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com>, A.G.
Turner <nospamplease@my.net> wrote:

> "LordSpike" <lord_spike@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Hi there,
> > I'm trying to play a Hunter, and so far I only have Claw and Bite Rank 1
> > skills for the pets (excluding Growl & Cower). Is there an easy way to see
> > if a beast has a skill without taming again & again?
>
> http://www.goodintentionsguild.info/
>
> Look for the Hunter's Pet Info link in the left margin. Click that and it
> will give you a table of the skills by level and which creatures have them,
> where and at what level. Definitely the best source I've found for this
> info.
>
> Hope that Helps and Happy Hunting! :)

Alternatively, and more in keeping with the spirit of the game, try
asking other hunters, in-game, about their pets. I've not found a
hunter yet who didn't want to share information. Often at length. It's
led to some scary expeditions (not all fruitful, admittedly) to
far-flung parts of the world in search of some of these beasts.

When you *do* track down and tame a creature that you heard about in a
conversation in an inn someplace, you get a far greater buzz than just
ticking off the next pet on the website list. Trust me.

___
Neil
AKA HighVis

> Alternatively, and more in keeping with the spirit of the game, try
> asking other hunters, in-game, about their pets. I've not found a
> hunter yet who didn't want to share information. Often at length. It's
> led to some scary expeditions (not all fruitful, admittedly) to
> far-flung parts of the world in search of some of these beasts.
>
> When you *do* track down and tame a creature that you heard about in a
> conversation in an inn someplace, you get a far greater buzz than just
> ticking off the next pet on the website list. Trust me.

Ok let's pretend this is an in-game converstation:

I tamed an elderly Stranglethorn tiger and when it was 46 ( me too ) I
decided to tamre Bagh'Tera (40 elite panther).

Bagh'Tera has dash at rank 2 so I taught it to my normal tiger. I didn't
feel like grinding the panther for 6 levels so I released it.

Gratz :)
I want to ask if those boss kind beasts are tameable? Like Sin'Dall or Mokk
in Stranglethorn?
TIA

--

LordSpike wrote:
> Gratz :)
> I want to ask if those boss kind beasts are tameable? Like Sin'Dall or Mokk
> in Stranglethorn?
> TIA

I don't know what level you are but one of the spells a hunter can learn
is Beast Lore. Considering you're in SV means you're 30+.

Here's what thottbot says about Beast Lore:

"Beast Lore
Beast Mastery 24 Gather information about the target beast. The tooltip
will display damage, health, armor, any special
resistances, and diet. 70 Silver"

Tim

You can tame it if you are the same level as the creature or higher.
Tamed the white tiger in STV (dont remember its name) at lvl 43.
Still using it at lvl 60, its beautiful but know I want a new one :)