AUI hub to AUI on computer?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.connectivity (More info?)

This may be stupid. Please be patient.

I have a UNIX box with a AUI port. This AUI port was connected to a
transceiver.

I also have a hub with an AUI port. I cannot find any info on the hub
(SynOptics LattisHub 2803 16 port).

Can hubs be connected to computers using the AUI ports?

Rock Eater

Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.connectivity (More info?)

Forget it. I have done a little research and found that I was being silly.