Trinkets?

Hey folks!

My main is 43 now, and I still have never seen any trinkets.
Can someone point me to where I can get them from? Or am I still
too low?

btw: I'm only a scout (and it doesn't look like this will change
in the nearer future), so the anti fear trinket is no option :)

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (43) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (29) on DE Proudmoore [PvE]

    You've just been unlucky Chris. You can either find, purchase, or quest for
    trinkets at your level. If you want a listing of all the quests that give
    trinkets, just follow the link below:

    http://tinyurl.com/82t3u

    Xanex....UndeadRogueazon, trinkets ftw!

    In <428b513a$0$1162$5402220f@news.sunrise.ch> "Christian Stauffer" <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> writes:

    > Hey folks!

    > My main is 43 now, and I still have never seen any trinkets.
    > Can someone point me to where I can get them from? Or am I still
    > too low?

    The first trinket many people see is the reward for defeating Gahz'rilla
    in Zul'Farrak, which is roughly a mid-upper 40s quest.

    --
    John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
    gordon@panix.com

    On Wed, 18 May 2005 16:29:15 +0200, Christian Stauffer wrote:

    > Hey folks!
    >
    > My main is 43 now, and I still have never seen any trinkets.
    > Can someone point me to where I can get them from? Or am I still
    > too low?
    >
    > btw: I'm only a scout (and it doesn't look like this will change
    > in the nearer future), so the anti fear trinket is no option :)
    >
    > Chris

    You can get a quest in the Badlands that gives you a nice trinket, the
    Nifty Stopwatch. Should be do-able at your level.

    Shimrod

    John Gordon a écrit :
    > In <428b513a$0$1162$5402220f@news.sunrise.ch> "Christian Stauffer"
    <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> writes:

    > > Hey folks!
    >
    > > My main is 43 now, and I still have never seen any trinkets.
    > > Can someone point me to where I can get them from? Or am I still
    > > too low?
    >
    > The first trinket many people see is the reward for defeating
    Gahz'rilla
    > in Zul'Farrak, which is roughly a mid-upper 40s quest.
    >
    > --
    > John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
    > gordon@panix.com

    My first two trinkets where Goblin Dragon Gun and Goblin Mortar (both
    engineering trinkets), then Insigna of the Horde, then Mark of the
    Chosen (Maraudon), Carrot on a Stick (Zul'Farrak, level 50 quest if
    you're the one to go get the Mallet in Hinterlands, level 45-47 if
    you're just leeching that part), Argent Dawn commission... Now I have
    too many trinkets, I never know which two I'm wearing!

    ---Can you buy and use two Insigna trinkets?---

    Most trinkets that have a "Use" (Ramstein's Lightning Bolts, Chained
    Essence of Eranikus, Cannonball Runner, Mark of Resolution, etc.) have
    a cooldown. 5 or 10 minutes is pretty standard for those.

    Trinkets with a "Equip: Has a X% chance..." and the like do not have a
    cooldown.

    Regards,
    Noal

    --
    Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage [PvE]

    In <d6flai$je3$1@domitilla.aioe.org> "u" <u@mail.com> writes:

    > You've just been unlucky Chris. You can either find, purchase, or quest for
    > trinkets at your level. If you want a listing of all the quests that give
    > trinkets, just follow the link below:

    > http://tinyurl.com/82t3u

    That list is incomplete. It doesn't have Shard of Afrasa, Argent Dawn
    Commission, or Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas, just to name a few.

    --
    John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
    gordon@panix.com

    Yea most trinkets start at the mid 30s and up I believe. Most of mine I got
    from quests above around 40+

    "u" <u@mail.com> wrote in message news:d6flai$je3$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
    > You've just been unlucky Chris. You can either find, purchase, or quest
    > for
    > trinkets at your level. If you want a listing of all the quests that give
    > trinkets, just follow the link below:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/82t3u
    >
    > Xanex....UndeadRogueazon, trinkets ftw!
    >

    > "Christian Stauffer" <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> wrote in message
    >> Hey folks!
    >>
    >> My main is 43 now, and I still have never seen any trinkets.
    >> Can someone point me to where I can get them from? Or am I still
    >> too low?
    >>
    >> btw: I'm only a scout (and it doesn't look like this will change
    >> in the nearer future), so the anti fear trinket is no option :)
    >>
    >> Chris
    >>
    >> --
    >> [WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (43) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    >> Jazrah - Brutal Troll (16) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    >> Jivarr - Charming Troll (12) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    >> Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (29) on DE Proudmoore [PvE]

    I see on all the trinkets they don't show a cooldown.
    What is it normally for a trinket? 10 minutes?

    "Shimrod" <shimrod@newsfeeds.com> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 18 May 2005 16:29:15 +0200, Christian Stauffer wrote:
    >
    >> Hey folks!
    >>
    >> My main is 43 now, and I still have never seen any trinkets.
    >> Can someone point me to where I can get them from? Or am I still
    >> too low?
    >>
    >> btw: I'm only a scout (and it doesn't look like this will change
    >> in the nearer future), so the anti fear trinket is no option :)
    >>
    >> Chris
    >
    > You can get a quest in the Badlands that gives you a nice trinket, the
    > Nifty Stopwatch. Should be do-able at your level.
    >
    > Shimrod

    I put the blame squarely on the cheese. Having said that, Argent Dawn is
    obtainable by meeting the level requirement and talking to the NPC, no quest
    necessary.

    Xanex....UndeadRogueazon, I'm sure he'll have a trinket long before then
    though.

    "John Gordon" <gordon@panix.com> wrote in message
    > In <d6flai$je3$1@domitilla.aioe.org> "u" <u@mail.com> writes:
    >
    >> You've just been unlucky Chris. You can either find, purchase, or quest
    >> for
    >> trinkets at your level. If you want a listing of all the quests that
    >> give
    >> trinkets, just follow the link below:
    >
    >> http://tinyurl.com/82t3u
    >
    > That list is incomplete. It doesn't have Shard of Afrasa, Argent Dawn
    > Commission, or Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas, just to name a few.
    >
    > --
    > John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
    > gordon@panix.com

    I dont think so. I have had my mark of the chosen go off 3 times quickly
    with in a few minutes, then nothing for about 20 minutes. It seems very
    random.
    "ICB & BBT's" <mvikes93@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I see on all the trinkets they don't show a cooldown.
    > What is it normally for a trinket? 10 minutes?
    >
    > "Shimrod" <shimrod@newsfeeds.com> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 18 May 2005 16:29:15 +0200, Christian Stauffer wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hey folks!
    >>>
    >>> My main is 43 now, and I still have never seen any trinkets.
    >>> Can someone point me to where I can get them from? Or am I still
    >>> too low?
    >>>
    >>> btw: I'm only a scout (and it doesn't look like this will change
    >>> in the nearer future), so the anti fear trinket is no option :)
    >>>
    >>> Chris
    >>
    >> You can get a quest in the Badlands that gives you a nice trinket, the
    >> Nifty Stopwatch. Should be do-able at your level.
    >>
    >> Shimrod

    "Shimrod" <shimrod@newsfeeds.com> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 18 May 2005 16:29:15 +0200, Christian Stauffer wrote:
    >
    >> Hey folks!
    >>
    >> My main is 43 now, and I still have never seen any trinkets.
    >> Can someone point me to where I can get them from? Or am I still
    >> too low?
    >>
    >> btw: I'm only a scout (and it doesn't look like this will change
    >> in the nearer future), so the anti fear trinket is no option :)
    >>
    >> Chris
    >
    > You can get a quest in the Badlands that gives you a nice trinket, the
    > Nifty Stopwatch. Should be do-able at your level.
    >
    > Shimrod

    Yeah I love my nifty stopwatch...gives you 60% speed boost for 8 seconds w/
    30min cooldown. That's the same as mounted speed. Great for when I acidentally
    aggro 10 guys...

    On 18 May 2005 14:43:51 -0700, dharzhak@my-deja.com wrote:

    >Most trinkets that have a "Use" (Ramstein's Lightning Bolts, Chained
    >Essence of Eranikus, Cannonball Runner, Mark of Resolution, etc.) have
    >a cooldown. 5 or 10 minutes is pretty standard for those.
    >
    >Trinkets with a "Equip: Has a X% chance..." and the like do not have a
    >cooldown.

    Nifty Stopwatch has a cooldown of 30 minutes, and the cooldown for
    Chained Essence of Eranikus is 15 minutes.

    --
    Regards
    Simon Nejmann

    Christian Stauffer <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> stared blankly into space
    for a short while before writing:
    > Hey folks!
    >
    > My main is 43 now, and I still have never seen any trinkets.
    > Can someone point me to where I can get them from? Or am I still
    > too low?
    >
    > btw: I'm only a scout (and it doesn't look like this will change
    > in the nearer future), so the anti fear trinket is no option :)
    >
    > Chris

    I'm level 46 and only raid for about 3 hours a week. I'm a sergeant
    already :)

    --
    Doc

    "Doc" <the.doc.is.in@REMOVETHlSgmail.com> wrote in message
    > Christian Stauffer <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> stared blankly into space
    > for a short while before writing:
    >> Hey folks!
    >>
    >> My main is 43 now, and I still have never seen any trinkets.
    >> Can someone point me to where I can get them from? Or am I still
    >> too low?
    >>
    >> btw: I'm only a scout (and it doesn't look like this will change
    >> in the nearer future), so the anti fear trinket is no option :)
    >>
    >> Chris
    >
    > I'm level 46 and only raid for about 3 hours a week. I'm a sergeant
    > already :)

    wrong thread or was this about a reward?
    > --
    > Doc

    "Doc" <the.doc.is.in@REMOVETHlSgmail.com> wrote:

    > Christian Stauffer <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> stared blankly into space
    > for a short while before writing:

    How did you know?

    >> Hey folks!
    >>
    >> My main is 43 now, and I still have never seen any trinkets.
    >> Can someone point me to where I can get them from? Or am I still
    >> too low?
    >>
    >> btw: I'm only a scout (and it doesn't look like this will change
    >> in the nearer future), so the anti fear trinket is no option :)
    >>
    >> Chris
    >
    > I'm level 46 and only raid for about 3 hours a week. I'm a sergeant
    > already :)

    I'm level 43 and do not raid at all. I'm a scout already :)

    Thanks for all answers folks, I'll try it out tonight.

    Chris

    --

    flame_thrower <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> stared blankly into space
    for a short while before writing:
    > "Doc" <the.doc.is.in@REMOVETHlSgmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Christian Stauffer <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> stared blankly into
    >> space for a short while before writing:
    >>> Hey folks!
    >>>
    >>> My main is 43 now, and I still have never seen any trinkets.
    >>> Can someone point me to where I can get them from? Or am I still
    >>> too low?
    >>>
    >>> btw: I'm only a scout (and it doesn't look like this will change
    >>> in the nearer future), so the anti fear trinket is no option :)
    >>>
    >>> Chris
    >>
    >> I'm level 46 and only raid for about 3 hours a week. I'm a sergeant
    >> already :)
    >>
    > wrong thread or was this about a reward?

    Christian was pointing out that he couldn't buy the rank 2 trinket that
    can cancel movement effects and fear, apparently because he did little
    or no PvP. I was pointing out that I am rank 3 and only PvP for a few
    hours per week.

    --
    Doc

    >>> space for a short while before writing:

    >>> I'm level 46 and only raid for about 3 hours a week. I'm a sergeant
    >>> already :)
    >>>
    >> wrong thread or was this about a reward?
    >
    > Christian was pointing out that he couldn't buy the rank 2 trinket that
    > can cancel movement effects and fear, apparently because he did little or
    > no PvP. I was pointing out that I am rank 3 and only PvP for a few hours
    > per week.

    Oh right the original post. Nobody else mentioned that so I fergot.
    > --
    > Doc

World Of Warcraft Warcraft Video Games