EVGA GTX460 (No temp sensor?!!)

maxokll

Honorable
Mar 23, 2012
Yet again, I'm baffled! I finally changed out the, GT440 for the, EVGA GTX460 (1 gig version.) I wanted something better and that wouldn't melt come July! (Some of you may be familiar with my continuing uphill struggles thus far!) So, I install it (GTX460), and the card seems to have updated the drivers itself, via Win7 (64) and I see no issues, graphically.

Although, when I went so see what temps this monster is putting out in, Speccy, it shows nothing! CPU, mobo and HD temps are all there, no GPU temp! If find that odd! I figured I'd run through some MW2 for a while and see how it faired against the 440 (460 appears to be much nicer btw!) and get it hot so to speak. In essence, I have no idea what temps it runs at in my rig! Is there no temp sensor on this thing or what?? Or should I be looking elsewhere? Speccy has always been spot on as far as detail, right down to temps and even serial numbers!

Thanking everyone in advance!

Max

maxokll

Honorable
Mar 23, 2012

These all worked out for me! Thank you! I think it was the very brief decsription of what the links were actually for, versus just a link! I grabbed MSI Afterburner and downloaded the correct drivers for this card!