Quick Rogue Q

roscoe

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2001

Nobody in chat could (or cared to) answer his - do I need to keep this
"Certficate of Thievery" that I got by finishing the first Rogue lockpicking
quest?

Thanks,

Pepperin

Discard it, no harm will come to you. You'll come across a few more
"reward" items that do nothing but take up space in your bags during your
career.

Xanex....UndeadRogueazon, or hang it up on a wall somewhere, but don't let
it take up inventory space.

"Roscoe" <gjhhjsgh@gjjhj.net> wrote in message
> Nobody in chat could (or cared to) answer his - do I need to keep this
> "Certficate of Thievery" that I got by finishing the first Rogue
> lockpicking
> quest?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pepperin

roscoe

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2001

"u" <u@mail.com> wrote in message news:d6ftft$8n5$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
> Discard it, no harm will come to you. You'll come across a few more
> "reward" items that do nothing but take up space in your bags during your
> career.

Thanks!

Pepperin

> "Roscoe" <gjhhjsgh@gjjhj.net> wrote in message
>> Nobody in chat could (or cared to) answer his - do I need to keep this
>> "Certficate of Thievery" that I got by finishing the first Rogue
>> lockpicking
>> quest?
>>
>> Thanks,

"u" <u@mail.com> wrote in message news:d6ftft$8n5$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
> Discard it, no harm will come to you. You'll come across a few more
> "reward" items that do nothing but take up space in your bags during your
> career.
>
> Xanex....UndeadRogueazon, or hang it up on a wall somewhere, but don't let
> it take up inventory space.

I dunno. Currently you don't need it.

Currently.

I would HATE to throw it away though and have the Ravenholdt
Manor series of rogue-only quests get updated in the future...quests
that included "proof of your deeds" or some-such.
:)

next big patch is Battlegrounds and that's straight from Blizz, so figure
the Hero class of quests (what that diploma could conceivably be for) is
still at best 1 to 2 patches away (cause you KNOW there will be a balancing
and emergency patch at least once after BG comes out). I've skipped both
Ravenholdt entirely and ditched the diploma before because I know blizz will
let higher level characters redo the quests in order to continue the hero
series. How long do you think it will take your level 40+ character to redo
those level 15 and 25 quests? :)

Xanex....UndeadRogueazon, ditch the diploma, its flotsam. No, it's worse,
it's jetsam.

Mark Rimer wrote:
> I would HATE to throw it away though and have the Ravenholdt Manor
> series of rogue-only quests get updated in the future...quests that
> included "proof of your deeds" or some-such.

I had the same worry with the Basilisk Heart found as a drop in
Zul'Farrak. Only item I know of with *negative* attribute buffs, no
known quests need it, and vendors won't buy it for any price.

--
<URL:http://www.pobox.com/~ylee/> PERTH ----> *
Cpu(s): 1.9% us, 1.0% sy, 0.3% ni, 95.2% id, 1.5% wa, 0.1% hi, 0.0% si

In article <3Fqje.2782$lQ3.1332@bignews5.bellsouth.net>,
"Mark Rimer" <gone@not.there> wrote:

> > Xanex....UndeadRogueazon, or hang it up on a wall somewhere, but don't let
> > it take up inventory space.
>
> I dunno. Currently you don't need it.
>
> Currently.
>
> I would HATE to throw it away though and have the Ravenholdt
> Manor series of rogue-only quests get updated in the future...quests
> that included "proof of your deeds" or some-such.
> :)

This is why God gave us banks & mules.

And mules with banks.

Etc.

--
Nabuu, Tauren druid on Dethecus.
Also (rarely):

can't mule soulbound items.

Xanex....UndeadRogueazon, and no way is it taking up space in my bank.
*strikes match to Certificate*

"Nabuu" <Nabuu@*YOUR-PANTS*ManyFriends.com> wrote in message
> In article <3Fqje.2782$lQ3.1332@bignews5.bellsouth.net>,
> "Mark Rimer" <gone@not.there> wrote:
>
>> > Xanex....UndeadRogueazon, or hang it up on a wall somewhere, but don't
>> > let
>> > it take up inventory space.
>>
>> I dunno. Currently you don't need it.
>>
>> Currently.
>>
>> I would HATE to throw it away though and have the Ravenholdt
>> Manor series of rogue-only quests get updated in the future...quests
>> that included "proof of your deeds" or some-such.
>> :)
>
> This is why God gave us banks & mules.
>
> And mules with banks.
>
> Etc.
>
> --
> Nabuu, Tauren druid on Dethecus.
> Also (rarely):
> Chum, Gnome warlock, Bronzebeard
> Tost, Dwarven rogue, Bronzebeard
> Meadow, Night elf priest, Bronzebeard
> Harmany, Undead mage, Dethecus
> <http://www.ManyFriends.com/WoW/PhotoAlbum/>
> Aka "Misc" -- If you don't remove your pants, I won't get your email.

TRENDING THREADS