The only diference is cooler models.
The dual fan will yield lower temps as long as your case has good airflow

If you prefer the air to exhaust outside the case then go with the single fan model but it will be a bit louder
The 4100 will need a good overclock as well to help balance the system

The only difference between the two is the manufacturer and the components they put on the board which includes the cooler and electronic components. They are based on the same graphics chip by AMD. Generally speaking XFX is a more well known and most likely more reliably manufacturer than Diamond

They all generally use the same pcb and chip models only differences is coolrrs
The main differencr in companies is mostly bio config and rebate and warranty info which warranty is alot whem it comes to buying an expensive component.

I would say that the only difference is the coolers, but here's the thing about the 6950 coolers.

The Diamond one has the reference cooler, which has the chance of it having the BIOS switch on the side of it. The switch would allow you to flash the BIOS, or unlock the shaders on the card (basically make it a 6970 instead of a 6950, 15%-20% faster or so)

The downside of that is that it has the reference cooler, which does a good job of cooling, but is very loud (I have one, and its almost like a jet taking off). The XFX one would run at lower temperatures.

The XFX also comes with a mail in rebate card for $20.

Darth Maul

Honorable
May 7, 2012
I was really hoping to not overclock anything since I am relatively new at building PCs. Is overclocking hard to do? And my case is the Lanboy from Antec. I like their mesh all way around and 5 pre installed fans. The case will be in a corner so it's good for cooling.

I'm talking about the quality of the analogue electronics such as the capacitors and MOSFETs, these can sometimes come from different manufacturers

caqde

Distinguished
Besides everything listed XFX has a Limited Lifetime Warranty compared to the One year warranty of the Diamond card.

As far as companies go XFX is a relatively newer company compared to Diamond, but XFX has been doing a good job for themselves and has earned a good reputation.

Diamond is a much older company and was around in the early days and has been bought out and merged a few times. The current Diamond though is not the same as the older Diamond as it seems to be a company called Best Data that bought the rights to the Diamond Brand and Assets so as far as reliability I am not sure here.