Sign in with
Your question

{HELP PLEASE} Problem setting up VIRTU MVP

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 11, 2012 6:21:14 AM

so, heres the story, I've tried setting up virtu mvp for awhile now. Still cannot figure out how to make it work. Here were the things I did:
1. first of, I enable Intel Visualization in UEFI Bios on Gigabyte board. I tried using my cpu integrated graphics of my 2500k as for my graphics for awhile, which is Radeon 3000. I also installed the latest drivers for the CPU graphics driver from intel website. I restarted my pc after the installation , like I was supposed to. after the reboot I installed virtu mvp perfectly, they asked me to reboot once again, which I did. After that I turned off my pc, so I could put my discrete graphics card on and I'm using HDMI by the way. I plugged the hdmi to graphics card. Boots up perfectly and windows did too, but I had this error thing:

I tried this about 3 times trying to make it work. And it still doesn't wanna work. I need help to setup it up PLEASE. Thank you help anyway you can! :)  :) 

More about : problem setting virtu mvp

a c 89 U Graphics card
May 11, 2012 7:04:39 AM

Ok go back into the bios and select the integrated graphics as your primary graphics card option, not pci-e.
Reboot and try again. Same thing happened to me and it worked.
you might have to reinstall Virtu again , I think thats what I did to get it working.
m
l
a c 89 U Graphics card
May 11, 2012 7:05:28 AM

Ah hang on , you are using a Sandy Bridge Cpu, Virtu MVP only works with an Ivy Bridge CPU....sorry dude.
m
l
May 19, 2012 12:58:05 AM

only windows 7 too
m
l
!