Start Menu

Hi, does any know if it is possible to have my start menu such that I can
right click anywhere on the desktop and have my start menu?

Thanks

Ron
2 answers Last reply
More about start menu

    No.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Ron" wrote:

    | Hi, does any know if it is possible to have my start menu such that I can
    | right click anywhere on the desktop and have my start menu?
    |
    | Thanks
    |
    | Ron

    Only if you write a program to do so. Windows has hooks for programmers to slot their programs in. I have seen it done. But it requires a programmer (though I think I've seen some video card software offer this).

    http://www.microscum.com/mscommunity/
    "Ron" <rdmorris@rogers.com> wrote in message news:TNudnfI49PMOkLDfRVn-tw@rogers.com...
    > Hi, does any know if it is possible to have my start menu such that I can
    > right click anywhere on the desktop and have my start menu?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Ron

Configuration Start Menu Microsoft Customization Windows XP