Start Menu

March 8, 2005 12:27:31 AM

Hi, does any know if it is possible to have my start menu such that I can
right click anywhere on the desktop and have my start menu?

Thanks

Ron

More about : start menu

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 12:27:32 AM

No.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Ron" wrote:

| Hi, does any know if it is possible to have my start menu such that I can
| right click anywhere on the desktop and have my start menu?
|
| Thanks
|
| Ron
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 8:10:13 PM

Only if you write a program to do so. Windows has hooks for programmers to slot their programs in. I have seen it done. But it requires a programmer (though I think I've seen some video card software offer this).

http://www.microscum.com/mscommunity/

!