When worlds collide... WoW/Diablo2

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 19, 2005 2:09:49 PM

"Upon hearing about the murder of the Cow Princess, the Cow King
gathered his troops and sent them to raid Goldshire..."

Imagine a zerg of a hundred naked female tauren warriors with polearms
on Goldshire.

Please, take a screenshots if that happens!
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 19, 2005 4:00:13 PM

"Upon hearing about the murder of the Cow Princess, the Cow King
gathered his troops and sent them to raid Goldshire..."

Where did this come from ??
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 19, 2005 7:17:34 PM

moooo
moo-moo moo, moo.
MOOOOO!

Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, have you seen the blue Cow King's Hide on your
AH? Thought about buying it just for old time's sake.

"Babe Bridou" <babebridou@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Upon hearing about the murder of the Cow Princess, the Cow King
> gathered his troops and sent them to raid Goldshire..."
>
> Imagine a zerg of a hundred naked female tauren warriors with polearms
> on Goldshire.
>
> Please, take a screenshots if that happens!

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 20, 2005 12:18:25 PM

"u" <u@mail.com> wrote:
> moooo
> moo-moo moo, moo.
> MOOOOO!
>
> Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, have you seen the blue Cow King's Hide on your
> AH? Thought about buying it just for old time's sake.

I have it! I have it! I have it! I have it! I have it! I have it!
And I still need 3 more levels to wear it :-(

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (43) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (29) on DE Proudmoore [PvE]

nvrsbr wrote:
> "Upon hearing about the murder of the Cow Princess, the Cow King
> gathered his troops and sent them to raid Goldshire..."
>
> Where did this come from ??

Diablo2. Sorry, it's a bit private, but you know, sometimes, good
memories rise and you can't help it ;)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 20, 2005 12:40:19 PM

Christian Stauffer wrote:

> "u" <u@mail.com> wrote:
>
>> moooo
>> moo-moo moo, moo.
>> MOOOOO!
>>
>> Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, have you seen the blue Cow King's Hide on
>> your AH? Thought about buying it just for old time's sake.
>

> I have it! I have it! I have it! I have it! I have it! I have it!
> And I still need 3 more levels to wear it :-(
>
> Chris

Mind the exploding tauren corpse by the portal to Goldshire please :)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 20, 2005 5:48:54 PM

Babe Bridou wrote:
> Mind the exploding tauren corpse by the portal to Goldshire please :)

LOL, I often kicked that just for fun!
--
Erich
Kroagg - L29 Orc Warrior - Sunstrider

I'm just hoping that "Little Timmy" in Tauren translates to "Wirt".

Xanex....UndeadRogueazon, someone's losing a leg, that's all I have to say.

news:D 6kir6$g05$1@klatschtante.init7.net...

!