When worlds collide... WoW/Diablo2

"Upon hearing about the murder of the Cow Princess, the Cow King
gathered his troops and sent them to raid Goldshire..."

Imagine a zerg of a hundred naked female tauren warriors with polearms
on Goldshire.

Please, take a screenshots if that happens!
7 answers Last reply
More about when worlds collide diablo2

    "Upon hearing about the murder of the Cow Princess, the Cow King
    gathered his troops and sent them to raid Goldshire..."

    Where did this come from ??

    moooo
    moo-moo moo, moo.
    MOOOOO!

    Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, have you seen the blue Cow King's Hide on your
    AH? Thought about buying it just for old time's sake.

    "u" <u@mail.com> wrote:
    > moooo
    > moo-moo moo, moo.
    > MOOOOO!
    >
    > Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, have you seen the blue Cow King's Hide on your
    > AH? Thought about buying it just for old time's sake.

    I have it! I have it! I have it! I have it! I have it! I have it!
    And I still need 3 more levels to wear it :-(

    Chris

    --
    [WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (43) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (29) on DE Proudmoore [PvE]

    nvrsbr wrote:
    > "Upon hearing about the murder of the Cow Princess, the Cow King
    > gathered his troops and sent them to raid Goldshire..."
    >
    > Where did this come from ??

    Diablo2. Sorry, it's a bit private, but you know, sometimes, good
    memories rise and you can't help it ;)

    Christian Stauffer wrote:

    > "u" <u@mail.com> wrote:
    >
    >> moooo
    >> moo-moo moo, moo.
    >> MOOOOO!
    >>
    >> Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, have you seen the blue Cow King's Hide on
    >> your AH? Thought about buying it just for old time's sake.
    >

    > I have it! I have it! I have it! I have it! I have it! I have it!
    > And I still need 3 more levels to wear it :-(
    >
    > Chris

    Mind the exploding tauren corpse by the portal to Goldshire please :)

    Babe Bridou wrote:
    > Mind the exploding tauren corpse by the portal to Goldshire please :)

    LOL, I often kicked that just for fun!
    --
    Erich
    Kroagg - L29 Orc Warrior - Sunstrider

    I'm just hoping that "Little Timmy" in Tauren translates to "Wirt".

    Xanex....UndeadRogueazon, someone's losing a leg, that's all I have to say.

    "Erich" <kroagg@sunstrider.europe> wrote in message
    > Babe Bridou wrote:
    >> Mind the exploding tauren corpse by the portal to Goldshire please :)
    >
    > LOL, I often kicked that just for fun!
    > --
    > Erich
    > Kroagg - L29 Orc Warrior - Sunstrider
    > Rattlehead - L13 Undead Priest - Sunstrider

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft NAS / RAID Video Games