[EU Ravencrest] Alliance, put this on Gadget AH

I am in dire need of a new shirt. The problem is, it is only sold by
Alliance vendors.
So, I would appreciate if anyone could put it up at the Gadgetzan AH.
The item in question is;
- Stylish Black Shirt
- Sold by Lisbeth Schneider in SW
- While you are at it, put up Bold Yellow Shirt, also only sold by her.

I can give you 5g per shirt. I will not pay more, so no point in pushing it.
The black shirt sells for 60s, the yellow for 40s, so, you earn 9g by doing
this, not too bad imo.

Please someone, no luck so far on the EU WoW forums. That dark silk shirt
just doesn't look right.

Regards,
Aginrikr, a fashion-crazed warlock.

Aginrikr wrote:
> I am in dire need of a new shirt. The problem is, it is only sold by
> Alliance vendors.
> So, I would appreciate if anyone could put it up at the Gadgetzan AH.
> The item in question is;
> - Stylish Black Shirt
> - Sold by Lisbeth Schneider in SW
> - While you are at it, put up Bold Yellow Shirt, also only sold by
her.

> I can give you 5g per shirt. I will not pay more, so no point in
pushing it.
> The black shirt sells for 60s, the yellow for 40s, so, you earn 9g by
doing
> this, not too bad imo.
>
> Please someone, no luck so far on the EU WoW forums. That dark silk
shirt
> just doesn't look right.
>
> Regards,
> Aginrikr, a fashion-crazed warlock.

Would be nice if you could tell us which server you're on.

-Alan
Lyvanna lvl 55 NE Hunter on Thunderhorn

<alhob@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Aginrikr wrote:
> > I am in dire need of a new shirt. The problem is, it is only sold by
> > Alliance vendors.
> > So, I would appreciate if anyone could put it up at the Gadgetzan AH.
> > The item in question is;
> > - Stylish Black Shirt
> > - Sold by Lisbeth Schneider in SW
> > - While you are at it, put up Bold Yellow Shirt, also only sold by
> her.
> >
> > I can give you 5g per shirt. I will not pay more, so no point in
> pushing it.
> > The black shirt sells for 60s, the yellow for 40s, so, you earn 9g by
> doing
> > this, not too bad imo.
> >
> > Please someone, no luck so far on the EU WoW forums. That dark silk
> shirt
> > just doesn't look right.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Aginrikr, a fashion-crazed warlock.
>
> Would be nice if you could tell us which server you're on.
>
> -Alan
> Lyvanna lvl 55 NE Hunter on Thunderhorn

I could be wrong but i think the [EU Ravencrest] in the original header said
what server.

I'm not sure it matters what server he's on. I sense a niche market
that may be worth exploring.

Regards,
Noal

<dharzhak@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> I'm not sure it matters what server he's on. I sense a niche market
> that may be worth exploring.

Well, I bought a troll rogue's starting "Thug Shirt" from
Gadgetzan...well, because I wanted a Thug Shirt :).

Bought it for 2 gold.

The header doesn't show up on google all it says is "Alliance, put this
on Gadget AH"

If it shows up on other readers differently, I apologise to the
original poster.

-Alan

<alhob@earthlink.net> skrev i melding
> The header doesn't show up on google all it says is "Alliance, put this
> on Gadget AH"
>
> If it shows up on other readers differently, I apologise to the
> original poster.

Maybe it didn't show because it was between [], but anyways, EU Ravencrest.
Haven't seen a shirt in Gadgetzan so far. Trips have only yielded
noggenfogger's and a failed rogue pk attempt.

Agin