Comments: I would prefer to have later upgrade options especially for adding a discrete GPU. But still may not Overclock
I would like to get comments on the compatibility of the parts,as it is my first build. In the earlier thread I was looking for suggestions on a Intel®Pentium 2x 2600 MHz , and ASRock Z68 Pro3 combo. But Later I changed my mind and decided to go for an i3-2120.
there are my selections:
8. Lg Dvd-burner Bulk Sata Gh22Ns70: 22€ http://www.conrad.com/Lg-Dvd-burner-Bulk-Sata-Gh22Ns70....
9. Graphic card- Currently not in my budget,hence decided to go with the integrated graphics for the time being. I will be great if you guys can suggest me one which can be accommodated in the budget of around 500€
the specific question I have are
1. The PSU: will it be sufficient to power the mechanic? does it have sufficient number of connectors, including for my future GPU??
2. I decided for H77 Asrock due to the availability of usb3.0 onboard and sataIII and I also have no plans for overclocking ( the board is also comparatively cheaper for the features it offer). The other MOBO in my mind is Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3HMotherboardPC base Intel® 1155 which is 5 € more and will less expansion slots. Is this a wise decision?
3. Compatibility of the RAM ? 7-7-7-21-2 with 1333 hz or Corsair RAM 4 GB () DDR3-RAM 1600 MHz 9-9-9-24 240-pin DIMM, Which one I should choose?