Search Blacked Out

Hi all,

I seem to be having a problem with my search in xp. When I go to start
and then search it opens up but the left side (where the dog is) is
black. I can't type in anything because I can't see anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Alice

XP Home sp2 all updates installed.
1 answer Last reply
More about search blacked

    "Alice" wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I seem to be having a problem with my search in xp. When I go to start
    > and then search it opens up but the left side (where the dog is) is
    > black. I can't type in anything because I can't see anything.
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Alice
    >
    > XP Home sp2 all updates installed.

    Scroll down to "search" I would try the first fix,"search doesn't work"
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_s.htm
    I no help try another one