Your question

Removing Sound Drivers

Tags:
  • Sound Cards
  • Drivers
  • Components
Last response: in Components
November 14, 2012 12:39:48 PM

First of all my native language isnt English so if i make some grammar mistakes or something like that, dont get angry :) . I hope that everyone will be able to understand me.

OK I live in with one guy in dormitory(not sure is this the right name for the place), we are both students. The problem is that the exams are in one week, and the only thing that he do is listening music and playing some games, so i cant concentrate because of all noise(im not nerd). We always argue, and there is a huge possibility that i will beat his a** one day, but till then.. is there a good way to remove his audio drivers, but so he cant fix his problem easily. He isnt good at computers so he will probably ask me about the problem, and i will try :D  ... I just dont want that windows automatically find his audio drivers, and yes i have access to his computer every day. He is using Windows 7, 32 bit.

More about : removing sound drivers

November 14, 2012 12:56:09 PM

Go to the start menu and search for device manager.

Then disable his audio device and remove it :) 
November 14, 2012 1:00:39 PM

darth pravus said:
Go to the start menu and search for device manager.

Then disable his audio device and remove it :) 

i knew about that, anything else ? :) 

btw i'll fix his audio as soon as exams finish:) 
Related resources
November 14, 2012 1:04:50 PM

Nice one. Gotta do whatcha gotta do. I would remove the driver in the control panel and then the audio device in the device manager. Better yet, get him some headphones.
November 14, 2012 1:12:11 PM

maestro0428 said:
Nice one. Gotta do whatcha gotta do. I would remove the driver in the control panel and then the audio device in the device manager. Better yet, get him some headphones.

I tryed with almost everything... and yes i tryed with headphones... he was like " i dont like your (logitech precision gaming) headphones, my ears hurts, or he put them on for 30 minutes, and then the same stuff... and i cant argue forever... i'll eventually change my room also... btw i have to study math, and programming so its really hard to do that with some loud music in your room (that i dont like :D  ).
November 14, 2012 4:12:47 PM

great! windows automatically updated audio drivers :fou: 
!