Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

I NEED A WAY TO PERMANENTLY KILL THE TRZ VIRUS? MALWARE? HELLLPPPP!!!

Last response: in Windows 7
Share
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
January 30, 2012 12:46:49 AM

THIS TRZ THING IS KILLING Me, ITS EVERY WERE IN ALL FOLDERS, I DELETED ALL OF THEM WICH WAS 1.9GB WORTH OF THEM IN TOTAL. BUT THEN THey COME BACK SLOW AND MULTIPLY. ANY SOLUTIONS?


usually they looklike this trz2E0B.tmp
a b 8 Security
a c 243 $ Windows 7
January 30, 2012 1:04:02 AM

Download the AVG Rescue CD and burn to CD. Boot from the CD, allow it to update and then scan your complete system. This will take a while. Delete everthing it finds.

Good luck!

http://www.avg.com/us-en/avg-rescue-cd

P.S. Easy on the caps.
January 30, 2012 1:12:46 AM

if that doesnt work... try a Smith & Wesson 357 magnum... that works everytime
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
January 30, 2012 1:26:22 AM

biscuitasylum said:
if that doesnt work... try a Smith & Wesson 357 magnum... that works everytime



ooorrr you can get the pump action air hard shotgun i gave biscuits mama and shov it up your @$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
January 30, 2012 1:43:57 AM

Quote:
ooorrr you can get the pump action air hard shotgun i gave biscuits mama and shov it up your @$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


i see humor isn't your best feature.

and gun knowledge isnt either... what the heck is a "pump action air hard shot gun?" Is this a mix of a pellet gun and a real gun?


Learn how to relax and accept humor for what it is cup cake.
a b $ Windows 7
January 30, 2012 11:19:28 AM

Microsoft Security Essentials + Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Done.
January 30, 2012 12:51:51 PM

Best way to be 100% sure virus is removed: reformat drive and do a clean OS install.
January 30, 2012 1:00:18 PM

This is the absolute BEST way to remove viruses.

In this video, the malware extermination technique is illustrated with an iPad, but it can be done with anything:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzainwT1mrA
January 30, 2012 1:10:06 PM

biscuitasylum said:
i see humor isn't your best feature.

and gun knowledge isnt either... what the heck is a "pump action air hard shot gun?" Is this a mix of a pellet gun and a real gun?


Learn how to relax and accept humor for what it is cup cake.


I see you missed his crude attempt at humor about your mom and his "air hard shotgun" or you just ignored it. Either way the op is a little pissy. :) 
January 30, 2012 2:26:31 PM

gokanis said:
I see you missed his crude attempt at humor about your mom and his "air hard shotgun" or you just ignored it. Either way the op is a little pissy. :) 


nah, i didnt miss it, just ignored. yeah... i guess id be pissy too with his situation. lol :kaola: 
a b $ Windows 7
January 30, 2012 2:59:10 PM

Be sure to delete all restore points by shutting down system restore. The virus is present in them also. It regenerates from those files. +1 to Electro; if you want to know it is 100% gone and your system is secure format and do a clean install. Back up data you want to keep to an external drive, cd's or other media. Disconnect it when you install then scan those files before returning them to your new squeaky clean system. What AV were you using?
!