I NEED A WAY TO PERMANENTLY KILL THE TRZ VIRUS? MALWARE? HELLLPPPP!!!

G

THIS TRZ THING IS KILLING Me, ITS EVERY WERE IN ALL FOLDERS, I DELETED ALL OF THEM WICH WAS 1.9GB WORTH OF THEM IN TOTAL. BUT THEN THey COME BACK SLOW AND MULTIPLY. ANY SOLUTIONS?

usually they looklike this trz2E0B.tmp

G

ooorrr you can get the pump action air hard shotgun i gave biscuits mama and shov it up your @$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

biscuitasylum

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2012
ooorrr you can get the pump action air hard shotgun i gave biscuits mama and shov it up your @$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i see humor isn't your best feature.

and gun knowledge isnt either... what the heck is a "pump action air hard shot gun?" Is this a mix of a pellet gun and a real gun?

Learn how to relax and accept humor for what it is cup cake.

gokanis

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2011

I see you missed his crude attempt at humor about your mom and his "air hard shotgun" or you just ignored it. Either way the op is a little pissy. :)

biscuitasylum

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2012

nah, i didnt miss it, just ignored. yeah... i guess id be pissy too with his situation. lol :kaola:

Dogsnake

Distinguished
Be sure to delete all restore points by shutting down system restore. The virus is present in them also. It regenerates from those files. +1 to Electro; if you want to know it is 100% gone and your system is secure format and do a clean install. Back up data you want to keep to an external drive, cd's or other media. Disconnect it when you install then scan those files before returning them to your new squeaky clean system. What AV were you using?