EM REPOSTING THIS FOR SECOND TIME BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET ANY REPLY,
PLZ HELP ME OUT,,..
i have pretty old setup, with palit 8600gt (256dr3) with 2 dvi port,,.
my questions are
1. is it worth upgrade with another identical monitor (lg flatron L1719S, 17" 4:3 monitor) for 25usd (from my friend),,..which will come around 34" in total w.r.t acer 21.5" (1080P) for approx 160usd
2. if yea then, is it possible to run both monitors on 1280*1024 each in total 2560*1024
F.Y.I ma g.card detects any analog display as generic non pnp monitor in res settings, even on ma 3dtv sony hx-800, i was unable to play on 1080P, in games only (only limited to 1600*1200)
3.is it posible 2 watch movie/ tv series lol,,..on both monitors, if yea then how??
1. movies, tv series etc,,..(along with 300rms
2. med gamin (play game like just cause 2, paradise city, cod MW2, CRYSIS 2 on low/med settings
3. catia v5 r20 (optional)
may system spec
LG FLATRON L1719S
AMD ATHLON 4000+ Brisbade (2.1GHz)
3GB DDR2 RAM @ 667MHz
PALIT 8600GT (256 DDR3)
450W PSU( FRONTECH)
250GB SEGATTE HDD
LG DVD ROM
KENWOOD 150RMS*2 SPEAKERS
1 and 2) If you intend to use two 17" monitors, no issues should come up, both monitors should work in their native resolutions with this setup. The 21.5" monitor should work too (in 1080p, I recommend using a DVI port though).
3) You can, simply maximize two video players, one on each monitor and voilà, you can watch two streams at the same time (some players are quite CPU intensive, so you might have framerate issues on your system depending on the streams - VideoLAN is more efficient than WMP, at least for me).
As for gaming, I wouldn't recommend using both displays (for 3D).